Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V PSA - Check your intake tube

CT5-V Model

V Series

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Sold - 04 CTSV--------------->09 CTSV------> 16 ATSV------> 16 CTSV------>Current 22 5BW 6MT
Just got back last night after a 700 mile 10hr trip picking up my new to me 5BW from Northern Cali to Home in AZ. I popped the hood this morning and noticed the air intake tube was barely hanging on by 1/8", Clamp was loose. I recalled reading this happening to someone else so it may be a good idea to get out there and check it!

My
How did you enjoy the car on the trip?
My face still hurts from smiling 10 hours straight, Amazing car. I feel like they addressed every aspect of the V3 to certain extents. They keep widening the spectrum on both ends of Luxury and Performance.

Thanks for asking!

My

My face still hurts from smiling 10 hours straight, Amazing car. I feel like they addressed every aspect of the V3 to certain extents. They keep widening the spectrum on both ends of Luxury and Performance.

Thanks for asking!
Nice! Where you at in AZ?

Cool! Let's get a look at that BAD BOY! We're going to car show sorta out close to Surprise in couple weeks if interested? I have been to one other show before summer set in and have not seen another 5BW at a show.

Cool! Let's get a look at that BAD BOY! We're going to car show sorta out close to Surprise in couple weeks if interested? I have been to one other show before summer set in and have not seen another 5BW at a show.

Sounds good, pm me the details and hopefully I can make it.

Thanks!
- Benny

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop