Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Premium Floormat Question

Eric

Good morning, all. Question in regards to the $215.00 premium carpet LPO... When you build your vehicle with this option, should it (CT5 BW in this case) come with both the standard floormats (V logo) and the additional premium floormats (Cadillac logo). Logic would tell me the vehicle should come with both sets, otherwise there is no point to get it when building the vehicle (vs ordering after the fact for the same price). We just received a CT5 BW with only the premium set...

Thanks in advance!

I was under the impression that you only got one set of carpeted mats (either premium or standard). If you got the all weather mats, they would be additional.

My car had the optional premium all-weather mats, dealer installed. The V-logo carpeted mats were in the trunk still wrapped.

My car had the optional premium all-weather mats, dealer installed. The V-logo carpeted mats were in the trunk still wrapped.
Mine, too, as ordered. V logo mats are still in the wrappers.

You'll need to bitch to the dealer about not getting the standard floor mats as well.
My dealer did the same thing, claiming they only got the premium ones with the car, which is BS.
They also claimed I wouldn't receive my body-color mirror caps when I optioned the dealer-installed black mirror caps, and they "had to be returned to GM" which is more BS
Shady ass dealers for sure.

I also had the black mirror caps and the painted ones were in the trunk, nicely wrapped. My car was dealer inventory too, not an ordered car.

You'll need to bitch to the dealer about not getting the standard floor mats as well.
My dealer did the same thing, claiming they only got the premium ones with the car, which is BS.
They also claimed I wouldn't receive my body-color mirror caps when I optioned the dealer-installed black mirror caps, and they "had to be returned to GM" which is more BS
Shady ass dealers for sure.
The dealer is gonna come back and tell you this from the order guide:

B53 Floor mats, deluxe carpeted front, with V-Series logo
1 - Deleted when (VYW) Premium carpeted floor mats, LPO is ordered.

B9I Floor mats, deluxe carpeted rear

The mirror caps are another story. They should give you the original ones. I was going to order the black mirror caps, but was not sure if I would really like them. The dealer told me that if I ordered them, they HAD to put them on and I wasn't sure what would happed to the originals. So, I took them off my order and bought them with a (then) currently offered discount through the accessories store. Got them cheaper than if I had ordered them on the car.

The dealer is gonna come back and tell you this from the order guide:

B53 Floor mats, deluxe carpeted front, with V-Series logo

B9I Floor mats, deluxe carpeted rear

The mirror caps are another story. They should give you the original ones. I was going to order the black mirror caps, but was not sure if I would really like them. The dealer told me that if I ordered them, they HAD to put them on and I wasn't sure what would happed to the originals. So, I took them off my order and bought them with a (then) currently offered discount through the accessories store. Got them cheaper than if I had ordered them on the car.
Thanks for all the responses, guys! This is the one for sure. I just don’t see the logic in selecting premium carpeted floor mats when ordering the vehicle if they are deleting the second set.

I just purchased my 5BW on December 20th. The $215 premium mats were on the window sticker as a dealer add-on, but no standard mats were in the trunk. They stole kept them. Since then I've come to find out that the premium mats, all weather floor mats, cargo mat and a number of the dealer add-on options can be purchased for the same price thru your local Cadillac parts department. Part of the "myCadillac points" that I acquired just for purchasing the vehicle, were used to buy an all-weather cargo mat.
I also had the black mirror caps and the painted ones were in the trunk, nicely wrapped
Same here.

Bought a 4BW and the dealer handwrote a promise for all-weather floor mats. They told me the mats need to be ordered and they should arrive in 2 weeks. It’s been a month and a half of silence, and my sales guy has pulled a Houdini on me. With snow in Philly, I’m really missing those mats! I’ve got Cadillac points to use, but I’m not caving – a deal is a deal! Seems like the only thing dealers are good at is disappearing acts!

Last edited:
Bought a 4BW and the dealer handwrote a promise for all-weather floor mats. They told me the mats need to be ordered and they should arrive in 2 weeks. It’s been a month and a half of silence, and my sales guy has pulled a Houdini on me. With snow in Philly, I’m really missing those mats! I’ve got Cadillac points to use, but I’m not caving – a deal is a deal! Seems like the only thing dealers are good at is disappearing acts!

Update: It took close to two months, but the mats have finally arrived at the dealer. There may have been an oversight with the order placement, but after several follow-ups with my salesman, the issue has been resolved. Now just need to cross the river and pick them up😊

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back