Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For the sake of resale value I hope this is a mistake

Damn, they got a white Mondrian in already and are already discounting it by $10K?! I thought that only the red Mondrians were In Transit. I beleieve that they were the 1st to get a Road Atlanta delivery. They've been sitting on that since mid July.

Damn, they got a white Mondrian in already and are already discounting it by $10K?! I thought that only the red Mondrians were In Transit. I beleieve that they were the 1st to get a Road Atlanta delivery. They've been sitting on that since mid July.
So there's another high dollar, stickers only, "commemorative package" that does pretty much nothing but drive up the price?

But it's got unique seats though (even though they look just like the ones from the track editions for 2023)

I won't lie, GM making these pointless editions, and dealerships that were holding firm at $20k over in 2022 now discounting the hell out of these mostly pointless packages is pretty funny.

Speaking of, have you gotten yours yet? I sound negative but I'm truly happy for those who really wanted those special editions and got them.

So there's another high dollar, stickers only, "commemorative package" that does pretty much nothing but drive up the price?

But it's got unique seats though (even though they look just like the ones from the track editions for 2023)

I won't lie, GM making these pointless editions, and dealerships that were holding firm at $20k over in 2022 now discounting the hell out of these mostly pointless packages is pretty funny.

Speaking of, have you gotten yours yet? I sound negative but I'm truly happy for those who really wanted those special editions and got them.
Yup, 3 different Modrian Editions for 2024. Same seats as what was available in the 2023 Track Editions in case anyone who has a Track Edition feels special.

The one that I ordered came in on the 5th of this month and they won't reason with going below MSRP in today's market so, they can keep it. I'm going to look at another one tomorrow (below MSRP) and will more than likely pull the trigger if everything checks out.

Yup, 3 different Modrian Editions for 2024. Same seats as what was available in the 2023 Track Editions in case anyone who has a Track Edition feels special.

The one that I ordered came in on the 5th of this month and they won't reason with going below MSRP in today's market so, they can keep it. I'm going to look at another one tomorrow (below MSRP) and will more than likely pull the trigger if everything checks out.
Hopefully it pans out for you! That's crazy they used the exact same seat design. They shouldn't have leftovers since it's already a limited package with a designated number. So they made a conscious decision to save a few pennies (understatement I know) by reusing the seat design

Hopefully it pans out for you! That's crazy they used the exact same seat design. They shouldn't have leftovers since it's already a limited package with a designated number. So they made a conscious decision to save a few pennies (understatement I know) by reusing the seat design
Typical GM parts bin “special edition”. Only 66 each of the Mondrians vs 99 each of the Tracks.

No one is safe

1694722608143.png

It's an automatic. Plus, those of us who never plan to sell the last of the great ICE supercharged V8 super sedans couldn't care less about resale.
I’ve been concerned with resale with exactly zero of my cars. If it were a concern I would have bought a civic and invested the difference. These cars are for driving.

Last edited:
I’ve been concerned with resale with exactly zero my my cars. If it were a concern I would have bought a civic and invested the difference. These cars are for driving.
Amen

Yep.

Last year around this time, my local dealers had about 7-10 4BWs each on their lots. They all had $30k-$50k addendums. The "deal" at that time was if you could negotiate MSRP and get fair money for your trade to help stomach paying MSRP.

I watched so many cars sit all year and now dealers are having to discount them heavily, GM has to provide rebates and subsidized financing, etc. If dealers weren't so greedy and just sold them at MSRP instead of the markups they wouldn't be in this situation.

I can't remember the GM Executive, but I recall an interview early in the year where he was questioned about raising prices and he said to expect incentives to be reintroduced toward the end of the year if interest rates remained high.

Maybe the dealer will learn for next time they get allocation of a 5BW and nobody on the list to option the manual.

Generally I find the guy doing the ordering for the GM dealers doesn't really know much about trends for vehicles. They deal in trucks and crossovers, if they are lucky enough to build out a Corvette or a Camaro or a Blackwing because they had nobody on a waitlist, good chance they fumble it hard on the build.

View attachment 21890

Well there it is, CT5BW A10 discounted at Heritage Cadillac in Lombard IL.

Curious if they would actually honor that pricing. It’s not on their website. They actually have 5 5BW’s listed at MSRP.

1695748180804.png

1695748200200.png

1695748220892.png

1695748242945.png

***Must take delivery before or on 9/30/2023***​

Received an updated email today from Heritage Cadillac in Lombard IL. They've increased their discounts on each of the Blackwings I posted before.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back