Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For the sake of resale value I hope this is a mistake

No, don't close this thread. I agree with TTc on that at least, thread closing is a weak move. The best advice for ending this was many pages back.

Do Not Engage Season 3 GIF by Paramount+

Ed Welburn is impressive , and a nice guy, with a real car collection.
You're more of a Adam Barry.
What the fuck is with you!?

Now you're picking fights with GM employees that are members of this forum. And while he may not be an engineer or "top level exec", he's still an employee and we DO HAVE Cadillac engineers that are members of this site and monitor these forums, but you keep acting like a complete ass here.

Many years ago, a top level GM exec owned a Ferrari and drove it to corporate in Detroit on a daily basis . It pissed off a lot of higher ups within GM, but he didn't care, because he liked the car. That's as it should be.

Do you have any idea how many Chevy dealer owners will only drive Chevy products because they can get them cheap, but hate them and it "sets a good image"? More than you'd care to know.

I own and operate multiple GM product sites. One of them, for 23 years now. I've been into Corvettes since college, and I've owned a 1990 ZR-1 for almost 30 years. But, my daily drivers have been "low displacement " BMWs for the last 12 years, and if I rearranged my financial priorities, I'd go down to the nearest BMW dealer right now and order an M2. Then, I'd drive to the nearest Ford dealer and I'd order the top of the line F150 Raptor.

I own this site, and love the Blackwings, but I'd still rather have the M2 for now. I own an XLR site. Love those too, but never owned one. Hopefully someday, I'll pick up a 2009 XLR-V.

Oh..and I've been a member of the NCRS since the very late 1990s...

So what does all of that say about me? I'll tell you what it says: it says I love all different types of vehicles from different manufacturers and even if I was a GM employee, I'd still drive what I want to drive because I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.

And that brings me to brutal honesty, which, like you, tends to piss many people off, which I don't give a fuck about either.

So...since you and I are now on the exact same page when it comes to brutal honesty, you will understand quite clearly, when I tell you, I'm really close to removing you from this forum which you can add to your list of other forums, you've been removed from.

Stop picking fights with other members, or you're out of here. And as for the others in this thread that are feeding the fire with small dick remarks and meeting in an alley, you're not far behind...Case closed.

Last edited:

Now you're picking fights with GM employees that are members of this forum. And while he may not be an engineer or "top level exec", he's still an employee and we DO HAVE Cadillac engineers that are members of this site and monitor these forums, but you keep acting like a complete ass here.

Many years ago, a top level GM exec owned a Ferrari and drove it to corporate in Detroit on a daily basis . It pissed off a lot of higher ups within GM, but he didn't care, because he liked the car. That's as it should be.

Do you have any idea how many Chevy dealer owners will only drive Chevy products because they can get them cheap, but hate them and it "sets a good image"? More than you'd care to know.

I own and operate multiple GM product sites. One of them, for 23 years now. I've been into Corvettes since college, and I've owned a 1990 ZR-1 for almost 30 years. But, my daily drivers have been "low displacement " BMWs for the last 12 years, and if I rearranged my financial priorities, I'd go down to the nearest BMW dealer right now and order an M2. Then, I'd drive to the nearest Ford dealer and I'd order the top of the line F150 Raptor.

I own this site, and love the Blackwings, but I'd still rather have the M2 for now. I own an XLR site. Love those too, but never owned one. Hopefully someday, I'll pick up a 2009 XLR-V.

Oh..and I've been a member of the NCRS since the very late 1990s...

So what does all of that say about me? I'll tell you what it says: it says I love all different types of vehicles from different manufacturers and even if I was a GM employee, I'd still drive what I want to drive because I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.

And that brings me to brutal honesty, which, like you, tends to piss many people off, which I don't give a fuck about either.

So...since you and I are now on the exact same page when it comes to brutal honesty, you will understand quite clearly, when I tell you, I'm really close to removing you from this forum which you can add to your list of other forums, you've been removed from.

Stop picking fights with other members, or you're out of here. And as for the others in this thread that are feeding the fire with small dick remarks and meeting in an alley, you're not far behind...Case closed.
Clapping Applause GIF

ME?
If anyone takes the time to READ these threads, they'd see I was polite until I was attacked in public forums.
How the F do you want me to respond to some stranger hiding behind a computer calling me LITTLE DICK etc, etc, etc, in public? I'm sure not going to run to a moderator like a little bitch. I'm a free speech absolutionist. Every other intelligent and secure adult should be as well.

Everyone has the right to their opinion.
Everyone has the right to defend themselves when attacked.

If you ban me, and I buy one of the 5BWs I am currently working on, I'll just take advantage of the proxy server I always use. So, everybody just play nice, or take it to DMs.

How do I want you to respond!? What are you fucking two year-old!?

I babysit grown men that act like two year olds all day in work - I'm sure as hell not going to do it here - IN MY OWN HOUSE.

Now I'm going to put this really simple - if I'm a guest in your house, and I start acting like an asshole and not abiding by your rules, you have every right to ask me to leave, or throw me out.

Well, the same goes here. This is my site. I own the server it sits on AND I PAY THE $500 PER MONTH HOSTING FEE. NOT YOU! MY NAME IS ON THE MONTHLY BILL JUST LIKE A MORTGAGE, NOT YOURS! THEREFORE, YOU ARE A GUEST IN MY HOUSE, AND IF YOU CAN'T STOP ACTING LIKE A TWO-YEAR OLD, I WILL THROW YOU OUT.

AND DON'T THREATEN ME WITH PROXY SERVERS...

So back to the resale values….. looks like even the fully loaded 4’s are taking a massive kick to the pants. My 82k car w 7k miles looks like it’s going between 65-68k on the interwebs… yikes. Some even lower

So back to the resale values….. looks like even the fully loaded 4’s are taking a massive kick to the pants. My 82k car w 7k miles looks like it’s going between 65-68k on the interwebs… yikes. Some even lower
This car is an investment in your happiness, not in your bank account. I recommend further investing in your happiness by not checking resale values anymore. :D

My local dealer is offering 3k discount on their instock 4BW autos inaddition to the 2k incentive from GM. So the market is definitely shifting.

Short of the super exclusives (C7 ZR1, SVJ, etc) cars rarely hold their value or appreciate. They're a liability and a toy. As Throat said, it's an investment in yourself and your happiness, so enjoy the car and stop watching the market, haha

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back