Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For the sake of resale value I hope this is a mistake

Excellent.
It's funny how there never seems to be any arguments or attitudes when forum members meet in person at events, myself included. As proven over many years, on many forums.
I'm having a vision of July 29th in Millville...

kumbaya-peace.gif

That quote right there tells me everything I need to know about you.
The cars you claim your signature speaks volumes as well.
No wonder GM is circling the toilet.

The V8 GMs I own, and will buy new this year, will probably be my last after being a loyal buyer for decades.
You don't know anything about me.

My cars do just fine. Every one(aside from the wife's appliance) gets lots of love at every event they go to. I'm sorry if they aren't new cars that anyone can easily buy and instead built to my taste(though the BW is more stock than normal for me).

The more you make it personal just makes me put less value in anything you say.

I've tried to give you benefit of the doubt and try and have logical discourse with you.

I had a feeling the Blackwings would be dropping in price, but I didn't expect this kind of drop. A Watkins Glen Track Edition for $13k off. $16k off on a leftover 2022. They are all automatics so I am not interested but I could only imagine what they would offer me for my 4BW on trade. Great deals if these are legit.

Link to site if you are in the market.

View attachment 19009
View attachment 19010

View attachment 19011
I just got done talking with them and the salesperson acted very surprised about their price online. Sounds like a bait-and-switch to me. I'm tired of the games they play on us buyers.

You don't know anything about me.

The more you make it personal just make put less value in anything you say.

I've tried to give you benefit of the doubt and try and have logical discours

I'm having a vision of July 29th in Millville...

View attachment 19826

Think about it.

The guy claims he's current GM employee. (probably so)
He shits on the future of GM V8s and dismisses the ability for the ATS-V and 4BW to have V8s.
He has no V8 Caddys, Corvettes, or Camaros in his car collection, and instead has a bunch of low displacement Euro trash.
He equates the resistance of EVs as having a tin foil hat.

Then, he shits on his own family for being Christian.
Christians building V8s is what made GM.
F these clowns that are destroying GM from within.

Think about it.
The guy claims he's current GM employee. (probably so)
He shits on the future of GM V8s and dismisses the ability for the ATS-V and 4BW to have V8s.
He equates the resistance of EVs as having a tin foil hat.
He has no Corvettes, Vs, or Camaros in his car collection, and instead has a bunch of low displacement garbage.
Then, he shits on his on family for being Christian.
Christians building V8s is what made GM.
F these clowns that are destroying it.
You only partially read.

My brother in law is not MY family. You said he has the brains in MY family. Ignoring that insult. It's a trivial joke but didn't make sense logically as we share no bloodline.

He's a tinfoil hatter as he barely got a college degree and spent his life as a raging addict but somehow is an expert at the temperature the steel would melt from Jet fuel when he goes on a rant. It was an example of the type of discourse I hate and avoid.

But you took the bate. You might be just as much of a turn off to talk to.

The difference is, this is a car forum. I can't avoid him the rest of my life. But I can choose to not talk to you.

My low displacement garbage? You're just reaching. I'd hope better than be speaking to an no replacement for displacement mouth breather. I love my cars. Shit talking them is a reflection on you, certainly not me.

Shitting on MY family for being Christian? Again, don't read. Dudes not my family. My blood relatives all married Christian. I'm a godfather to great kids. My brother in law replaced addiction with an addiction to church due to who he married. It's a new obsession. It's not healthy.

You keep trying to equate GM in the toilet with me lol. GM hasn't released a single vehicle I've worked on yet. Any dig you make at my career is comedy. I've drawn cars since age 5, been on TV for it, and the fact that I get paid to design cars is a dream I get to wake up to every day.

I'm good. I sleep well at night with my low displacement cars and GM circling the toilet . You talk a LOT of shit on a car forum to strangers. Then you say let's meet in person. I've experienced this type for 25+ years of forums dating back to Beretta.net when I was 16 lol.

Last edited:
Man this tread has become so toxic, it was funny for a short period.
You have a GM insider @Jameson's Viggen with considerable credits giving you legitimate reason why your dreamworld illusion of how GM should be run just isn't realistic or practical or affordable. Yet you continue to rant to the point you've drawn the ire of quite a few members that up to this point (minus @Throat Yogurt as he just like to poke the bear) are pleasant calm enjoy the humor and express intelligent conversation.
You have obviously been through this on other forums. If you were half as smart as you'd care to think you are you would come to the same conclusion that everyone else has,......you are the common denominator. @TTc8HTC

Man this tread has become so toxic, it was funny for a short period.
You have a GM insider @Jameson's Viggen with considerable credits giving you legitimate reason why your dreamworld illusion of how GM should be run just isn't realistic or practical or affordable. Yet you continue to rant to the point you've drawn the ire of quite a few members that up to this point (minus @Throat Yogurt as he just like to poke the bear) are pleasant calm enjoy the humor and express intelligent conversation.
You have obviously been through this on other forums. If you were half as smart as you'd care to think you are you would come to the same conclusion that everyone else has,......you are the common denominator. @TTc8HTC

I speak my mind, and I'm usually proven right. Gladly admit when I'm wrong.
The guy clearly states he has never worked on a GM product sold, and is simply making guesses.
So, there is no reason to worship this guy, or his theories.

Lions don't care about the opinions of sheep. My proven history, experience, and cars I've owned and built speak for themselves.
Don't like what I post? Hit the ignore button or take it to DMs.
All forums need an "UNLIKE" button as well.

Yep. I've only worked on Cadillacs during my time at GM, that being the Escalade and as part of branded advanced, stuff years in the future.

I have years of experience designing cars. And before that years of experience in production, design and marketing of consumer products.

I will put my car knowledge and experience up against yours any day. Seriously. You've just been a loud barking dog this whole time. I'm just here with popcorn enjoying you piss people off and watching you talk yourself up. Nothing about me is impressive yet we are supposed to be impressed by your 20yrs of being a blow hard on car forums and being proven right historically.

Yep. I only work on Cadillacs, the Escalade and as part of branded advanced, stuff years in the future.

I have years of experience designing cars. And before that years of experience in production, design and marketing of consumer products.

I will put my car knowledge and experience up against yours any day. Seriously. You've just been a loud barking dog this whole time. I'm just here with popcorn enjoying you piss people off and watching you talk yourself up. Nothing about me is impressive yet we are supposed to be impressed by your 20yrs of being a blow hard on car forums and being proven right historically.

Never said I was impressive Just usually proven right.
Your car collection is far from impressive too.
Cars:
'98 BMW M Roadster: Billet Vortech S-Trim, lowered compression, Snow Performance Meth kit ETC ETC. 500whp @15psi
'09 Saab 9-5 wagon 5mt: Built Motor, Evo 9 Twin Scroll turbo,6mt swap LSD, e85/Flex tune, ETC dyno coming soon, 400+whp
'22 Cadillac CT4-V BlackWing 6mt: #320
Hers:

'22 Cadillac CT4 Sport 2.0/350T ;LOL

Took many years of daily abuse on other forums, to be proven correct about everything I was trolled for in then end. So, the chirping on here will never put a chink in my steel skin.

The 4BW should have got a LTx, and the 5BW price bumps are BS.

You keep talking about MY cars. Do you have a crush on me?

I've tried to give you benefit of the doubt and try and have logical discourse with you.
It's impossible to have a discussion with a kindergarten lunatic. Any comment made is going to get the playground response, "I know you are, but what am I" over and over again. This was entertaining for a bit, now it's just brain numbing stupid (not you or other forum members, just the lunatic).

You keep talking about MY cars. Do you have a crush on me?

Nope. I find you totally unimpressive.

The GM execs I find impressive all have worked on performance vehicle programs, and all have V8 GM performance cars in their personal collections.

Nope. I find you totally unimpressive.

The GM execs I find impressive all have worked on performance vehicle programs, and all have V8 GM performance cars in their personal collections.
Aww. I really wanted you to, needed you to think I'm impressive. You referred to my cars as an unimpressive collection lol. Where did I refer to my cars as a collection? Oh that's right, you did. I really think you have a crush on me. I'm flattered.

GM execs you find impressive, and I'm not one of them? I'm far from an exec, I just design and surface cars. High up in design, people who penned the CT5/4, one drives an RS6 Avant lol. Another designer has a 992 GT3. They have to have GM V8s in the garage in your world, according to you. Durp.

But I bought a BlackWing, there's no employee discount. I'm proud to work for a company that makes shit this good. I really don't care if it has a V8 or not.

I want to know about you. I want to know about your cars, your work. I want to crush on my crush lol. All I know about you is the 5BW that you DON'T have and cars you used to have. I've done all the sharing. Your turn(twirls my hair)(flutters my eyes).

I just got done talking with them and the salesperson acted very surprised about their price online. Sounds like a bait-and-switch to me. I'm tired of the games they play on us buyers.
Hey, we are back on track with this thread and I think you actually answered the initial question before this thread is locked down. 🤣

Thanks for the feedback. Selfishly, I would actually prefer that is a bait and switch tactic vs. these kind of discounts on such a great car.

Aww. I really wanted you to, needed you to think I'm impressive. You referred to my cars as an unimpressive collection lol. Where did I refer to my cars as a collection? Oh that's right, you did. I really think you have a crush on me. I'm flattered.

GM execs you find impressive, and I'm not one of them? I'm far from an exec, I just design and surface cars. High up in design, people who penned the CT5/4, one drives an RS6 Avant lol. Another designer has a 992 GT3. They have to have GM V8s in the garage in your world, according to you. Durp.

But I bought a BlackWing, there's no employee discount. I'm proud to work for a company that makes shit this good. I really don't care if it has a V8 or not.

I want to know about you. I want to know about your cars, your work. I want to crush on my crush lol. All I know about you is the 5BW that you DON'T have and cars you used to have. I've done all the sharing. Your turn(twirls my hair)(flutters my eyes).

Ed Welburn is impressive , and a nice guy, with a real car collection.
You're more of a Adam Barry.

Ed Welburn is impressive , and a nice guy, with a real car collection.
You're more of a Adam Barry.
I worked with Ed on MCM remotely lol. Lovely fellow. And a millionaire. I have a large 1300pc car collection. Now I'm trying to impress you lol. You would just need to shrink in size to appreciate.

Don't even know who Adam Barry is so your insult landed flat.

Are you crushing on me and then going to be coy? Playing hard to get. Maybe I should have shaved my legs.

I worked with Ed on MCM remotely lol. Lovely fellow.

Don't even know who Adam Barry is so your insult landed flat.

Are you crushing on me and then going to be coy? Playing hard to get. Maybe I should have shaved my legs.
Go find Adam. He's one of Al's Design guys.
You two would make the match you're looking for, because I'm strictly into girls.
Just ask Yogurt's mom.

Go find Adam. He's one of Al's Design guys.
You two would make the match you're looking for, because I'm strictly into girls.
Just ask Yogurt's mom.
I dunno, you've been acting like a teenage girl crushing on me. I'm flattered.

Confused though, "your mom" jokes are more the go to for teenage boys.

Based on math Yogurt's Mom is 75-85.

So if you're into that, I'm really confused.

I just checked back in and this craziness is still going. If I could end the thread I would.

It is getting old for me. Unless you guys are still entertained, I would just suggest the moderators locked this one up.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back