Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Financing

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
Well, I think that we're close enough to broach this topic. We know that we aren't going to receive any incentives or discounts on the cars themselves. How about financing? For example, I think that they are currently offering 0.9%. Do you think that the Blackwings will be eligible for special financing rates?

I know BMW gave my dad their promotional rate on the M3, so it's not out of the question. Who knows if GM is as generous though. I have a credit union I work with as well, but the promo rate would be better. Trying to get a fix on what the deal is before I start the wheels turning with the credit union.

Well, I think that we're close enough to broach this topic. We know that we aren't going to receive any incentives or discounts on the cars themselves. How about financing? For example, I think that they are currently offering 0.9%. Do you think that the Blackwings will be eligible for special financing rates?

So far I can't find better than 2% for 36 month. 2.75% for 5 yr.

Is the financing dependent on the dealer, or GM?

I know BMW gave my dad their promotional rate on the M3, so it's not out of the question. Who knows if GM is as generous though. I have a credit union I work with as well, but the promo rate would be better. Trying to get a fix on what the deal is before I start the wheels turning with the credit union.
That would be a big plus for Cadillac if GM offered a promotional rate! If they did a 0.9% rate I would finance more of the car.... I wanted to pay cash for it but I'm currently in the process of a home repairs and it's eating into all my free cash... #poorguybuyingarichmanscar

Is the financing dependent on the dealer, or GM?
The dealer works all of the angles as it relates to financing. My last dealer was somehow partnered with my credit union so, I tossed them a bone and went thru them instead of directly to the credit union. Win / win.

The dealer works all of the angles as it relates to financing. My last dealer was somehow partnered with my credit union so, I tossed them a bone and went thru them instead of directly to the credit union. Win / win.
Well hopefully my dealer is better than when I spoke with them last. Otherwise, not holding my breath. I’m also on the verge of purchasing a home, so all of this at one time is a little nerve racking.

Well hopefully my dealer is better than when I spoke with them last. Otherwise, not holding my breath. I’m also on the verge of purchasing a home, so all of this at one time is a little nerve racking.
You have to watch the timing of this if purchasing a home or, refinancing. You're all set on the financing of the home and then it's hey what's this new auto loan that wasn't here previously.

You have to watch the timing of this if purchasing a home or, refinancing. You're all set on the financing of the home and then it's hey what's this new auto loan that wasn't here previously.
I’m about to refinance my rental home (previously where I lived) to get a slightly better rate and free up my VA loan. Should find out today if I’m going out of country again soon. So hopefully can close on a house before the car arrives, if I need to 🤞

My local dealership told me the current rates are between 3 and 4%, so I used my home equity line at 1.99%.

My dealership apparently does not work with my credit union. The last dealership I bought from did. In any case, they could not even match the 2.19% that my credit union is offering so, I drove it off of the lot and have 5 days to give them a check. I’m off to the credit union right now.

My dealership apparently does not work with my credit union. The last dealership I bought from did. In any case, they could not even match the 2.19% that my credit union is offering so, I drove it off of the lot and have 5 days to give them a check. I’m off to the credit union right now.
Surprised you can drive off without completing payment :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back