Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Question about financing incentives for CT4-V Blackwing

Cadillac CT4-V model

Darinja

I recently saw that there was a $3k rebate and special financing for the CT4-V Blackwing, which has me wanting to shift from buying used to possibly buying new. Does anyone know if these are still going on, and if it's only for leftover 2023 models or for 2024 as well?

Thanks for any help!

Just did all my paperwork last week through GM financial. 3k cash allowance was still active and financing. This was on a 24 though but I would think it would apply to 23s as well.

I took advantage of this financing in February. I just checked and see that there is still 0.9% for 36 months and $3000 savings on all ct4-v blackwings in stock. It shows it is valid through 4/1.

@Ramsman basic question for ya--were you aware of that financing/incentive before engaging the dealer? The reason I ask is that from what I've been reading on this forum it seems like the dealer/sales network is not to savvy in terms of these cars and might be rather clueless.

I'm seriously considering starting the discussion with what appears to me to be a decent blackwing volume dealer 150 miles away from me, which would imply a lot of the negotiation happening over the phone, so I'm trying to gauge how much I should know prior to contacting them vs. how much they might be able to educate me.

@Ramsman basic question for ya--were you aware of that financing/incentive before engaging the dealer? The reason I ask is that from what I've been reading on this forum it seems like the dealer/sales network is not to savvy in terms of these cars and might be rather clueless.

I'm seriously considering starting the discussion with what appears to me to be a decent blackwing volume dealer 150 miles away from me, which would imply a lot of the negotiation happening over the phone, so I'm trying to gauge how much I should know prior to contacting them vs. how much they might be able to educate me.
When I originally went to the dealer it was to see a ct4-v blackwing in person. I was considering a few cars at the time but was leaning towards the BW but had never seen one in person. After the test drive they talked numbers and mentioned the financing deal. I was aware there were some finance specials but had not researched them in detail because I was looking casually. So to answer your question, they brought up the deal when presenting a price for the car that I test drove.

That special financing was available when I purchased my CT4 in January. It's still available per the cadillac.com website.

You can check by building a new ct4bw on cadillac.com, click the "net price", and then click finance. Hover over the asterisk by the $3k cash incentive and it will show the terms and end date. I have a feeling that end date will keep getting extended until the 4BW is dead.

I was in the buying process during the end of December and trying to get it done by 1/4 as that was the promo end date at the time. My car didn't get delivered to the dealer until 1/6, but by then a new promo end date was listed. Rinse and repeat the promo getting extended until GM doesn't feel the car warrants a special financing offer.

That special financing was available when I purchased my CT4 in January. It's still available per the cadillac.com website.

You can check by building a new ct4bw on cadillac.com, click the "net price", and then click finance. Hover over the asterisk by the $3k cash incentive and it will show the terms and end date. I have a feeling that end date will keep getting extended until the 4BW is dead.

I was in the buying process during the end of December and trying to get it done by 1/4 as that was the promo end date at the time. My car didn't get delivered to the dealer until 1/6, but by then a new promo end date was listed. Rinse and repeat the promo getting extended until GM doesn't feel the car warrants a special financing offer.
Thanks for the input, and I really hope you're right! I might have to order one, and I've been told it could be 8-12 weeks depending on the build even longer. I'd want a mostly basic one except for nicer seats and the performance steering wheel. But I listed my Civic Type R for sale today and as fast as it sells I can get serious about buying a Blackwing!

I saw the same Facebook post.

Did the build and saw this. I hope my car gets delivered soon, I would love to get this $3,000.

1000016691.jpg

How did you get this? If they offered me this I would have a car by now!! 😆
When I went through to the end and saw these deals, and was playing around with the numbers, a couple of the fields wouldn't change, so I think it's a bug in the code. It's supposed to be 4.9 for 72. Or else yeah I'd be making a deal on Monday haha

Haha. Not sure, but yes, it's showing 4.9% on 72 months.

4.9% for 72 is still a pretty good deal. Average new cars rates run 6-9%, or more

Anybody seeking new or used car financing should check out United States Senate Federal Credit Union

Aside from specials like this direct thru the car companies, I've found their rates the lowest (right now they are at 5.74 for 72, 5.99 for 84 on new auto loans)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back