Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dogs/Pets

Say "Hi" to Gritty...

20230517_191315.jpg

20230517_191403.jpg

I'll have to get pictures of both my cats...Mac & Cheese to put up here

My parents have a rescue Siberian Husky, they got him at 6 years old, he is now 12. A sweet old man, sleeps all day but still has that Husky spirit 2x a day and absolutely adores my Dad, follows him everywhere and sits in the front window waiting for him when he has left the house.

This is Phantom.

Attachments

• IMG_20190302_110945.jpg
    IMG_20190302_110945.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20190302_101414.jpg
    IMG_20190302_101414.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20190301_195440.jpg
    IMG_20190301_195440.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I love Husky's.....but I hate all that hair that they shed. You could insulate your house after a years worth of hair. My uncle had a strawberry blonde Husky named Misty. She broke her back chasing after a rabbit , when the 50 foot leash ran out. The vet said to put her down . My Uncle wanted to know if anything could be done. The vet said that it would cost a small fortune to fuse her spine and she would not be able to independently use her hind legs. My Uncle said "do it". She learned to run around as if she had 3 legs and lived for a few more years before old age got her. You could have bought a small car for what he spent. Our pets are like actual family.

Yup, our old dog was a mutt, she was put down at 19, very bad arthritis in her legs, she couldn't stand up anymore. My parents got her as a puppy almost two years before I was born and my Dad put her down when I was in high school. It took years before my parents got Phantom, my Dad didn't want to go through that pain again but my brother wanted another dog and now obviously Phantom loves my Dad more then anyone.

He spoils the crap out of him compared to our prior dog, lets him on the furniture etc. It will be a very sad day when his time comes, he isn't getting any younger as a purebred Husky but he is still healthy and doesn't have any issues. Hopefully he will be good for another year or two but I can definitely see my Dad spending anything possible to help Phantom if he ever runs into health issues even if it only helps for a small amount of time.

Here's Brandy at her worst. You can see the standing water after the flood, and she found every inch of mud in the yard !!

We lost our prior dog suddenly and unexpectedly last fall. My wife wasn't quite ready again, but my daughter found this girl. She's a rescue mutt, but she's a great dog........after we got the anti-bark collar. Miraculous in one day !!

1691193656877.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners