Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dogs/Pets

This is boy Blue almost 2 1/2 and inseparable from me when I'm home. Got a seat cover and a seat separator. Otherwise he'd be sitting in the center console

Attachments

• output_image1683289772037.jpg
    output_image1683289772037.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 64
Soooo .... a thing happened last fall.

In October a very feral 6-month old Orange cat showed up in my backyard. I trapped him for TNR (Trap-Neuter-Release). One of this thingamajigs had not yet descended, so the vet wanted to wait on the "N" part of that. So I had basically a wild animal in a cage in one of my spare bedroooms for a couple of months.

A month later an adult female Calico showed up. She looked pregnant, so I trapped her also for TNR. Vet said she was not pregnant nor had she recently given birth. She was just a little chonker. Feral, but not insanely so like the Orange cat.

Aaaaaand: they're both still here. Pic further below shows a rare moment of peace in the Matt Cave.

BTW, I looked it up on the internet and 4 cats is the most you can have without going over the line into "crazy cat person" status. Just saying.

View attachment 18917
Note to self. Never show up in your backyard.

Hanna on the left, Nebula on right and Blue center. All 3 are Australian Shepherd, 2 are Blue Merle and all three are or turning 2 this year.
Peculiar thing is over the years the other dogs we've had, males have usually bonded to my wife and the females to me. This crew Blue our male is my velcro dog. Hannah completely bonded to my wife and Nebbie will just take any warm body 🤣🤣
2 cats that are brother Bruce and sister Selena that really aren't too fond of one another

Attachments

• output_image1676416817612.jpg
    output_image1676416817612.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 45
I enjoy sitting in my TV chair at night and watching my fish swim around. Very relaxing. I used to have saltwater fish , but it is very expensive to maintain, although they look beautiful. These guys are easy on the wallet. I do miss my German Shepherd. I've had ferrets, cockatiels, snakes and Piranha fish too.

Attachments

• 20230516_114721.jpg
    20230516_114721.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace