Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dogs/Pets

0CA0D295-543D-4D9D-991B-D6C97BDDDD4D.jpeg

Captain Malcom turned 8 this year. My wife adopted him and another cat Inara. When we moved across country they had a falling out. It got so bad we had to separate them in different parts of the house. Inara had such bad anxiety she went on Prozac.
IMG_6964.jpg

Here's a clip of them reunited after a 2 weeks of separation. I guess some damaged relationships can't be mended, listen close for the hissing and the rejection meaw. We gave Inara to a friend back in Chicago and they are both much happier now.

Two cats. Both adopted from a no-kill shelter. 11yo 8lb female; 8yo 20lb (twenty pound) male.
Soooo .... a thing happened last fall.

In October a very feral 6-month old Orange cat showed up in my backyard. I trapped him for TNR (Trap-Neuter-Release). One of this thingamajigs had not yet descended, so the vet wanted to wait on the "N" part of that. So I had basically a wild animal in a cage in one of my spare bedroooms for a couple of months.

A month later an adult female Calico showed up. She looked pregnant, so I trapped her also for TNR. Vet said she was not pregnant nor had she recently given birth. She was just a little chonker. Feral, but not insanely so like the Orange cat.

Aaaaaand: they're both still here. Pic further below shows a rare moment of peace in the Matt Cave.

BTW, I looked it up on the internet and 4 cats is the most you can have without going over the line into "crazy cat person" status. Just saying.

IMG_20230421_175412681 - zoomy 025.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my little buddy Morgan! Getting his fur out of the cabin is a real treat but weekend trips up north are way easier with two extra doors. Please disregard the embarrassing condition of my lawn--this was during the drought last summer.

the gatonator.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners