Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
Yes, it’s very early on in the process to be talking about delivery however, it’s a very important part of the process. A little known fact is that the early ZL1 1LEs, including mine, were delivered directly by covered carrier. They never got put into a train. I appreciated that so much more than any kind of gift / trinket and only hope that we receive the same consideration for these special cars as well.

I had planned on including some short vids of my car being unloaded however, I’m not being given the option of attaching vids just pics. 🤷🏻‍♂️

mine will just come directly off the freight train...damn "non-first 250 scum" hahahaha

mine will just come directly off the freight train...damn "non-first 250 scum" hahahaha
Elite will have to charge you more for decontamination. 🤣

Yes, it’s very early on in the process to be talking about delivery however, it’s a very important part of the process. A little known fact is that the early ZL1 1LEs, including mine, were delivered directly by covered carrier. They never got put into a train. I appreciated that so much more than any kind of gift / trinket and only hope that we receive the same consideration for these special cars as well.

I had planned on including some short vids of my car being unloaded however, I’m not being given the option of attaching vids just pics. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Wow, you're saying it was delivered by itself in a truck? I told my dealer to notify me when it was arriving or at least take a video of it unloading.

No, not by itself. It was with other ZL1 1LEs that were being delivered as well on the enclosed carrier. I wish that I could share the vids. If anyone wants to see them, PM me with your email or cell #.

I was hoping since Lansing is only ~2 hours away from me it would never get on the train, but a covered carrier would be even better

@CT4-V Blackwing i'll shoot you a PM to see the video

I hope I can work it out with my dealer to be there as it is unloaded.

I hope I can work it out with my dealer to be there as it is unloaded.
From experience, that’s pretty difficult unless you live or work really close by and can be on standby.

No, not by itself. It was with other ZL1 1LEs that were being delivered as well on the enclosed carrier. I wish that I could share the vids. If anyone wants to see them, PM me with your email or cell #.
Hey @SVTnSTi, if this turns out to be the case for the BWs, that could mean same day delivery for our cars. 🚗🚙

But like you said, it would be shocking to see GM being that efficient. :D

Hey @SVTnSTi, if this turns out to be the case for the BWs, that could mean same day delivery for our cars. 🚗🚙

But like you said, it would be shocking to see GM being that efficient. :D
That would be something.. Tim better get at least one of us there for the unloading!

Unloading vids are at the bottom of my Instagram account as well for anyone who is interested and has access. @ama1zng_zl1_1le.

You're not able to upload vids here? Can you tell me what you see when you try?

These are vids stored on my iPhone. When I hit the “Attach files”, it just gave me my pics and not my vids to choose from. 🤷🏻‍♂️

These are vids stored on my iPhone. When I hit the “Attach files”, it just gave me my pics and not my vids to choose from. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sorry. I don't have an iPhone so I can't do any testing. I checked the setting and everyone should be able to upload videos.

Wait! Click on the three vertical dots, you can upload videos from a bunch of different sources...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210323-204431.png
    Screenshot_20210323-204431.png
    260.8 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20210323-204524.png
    Screenshot_20210323-204524.png
    508.9 KB · Views: 122
Also, if I tap the Attach Files buttons, it gives me the choice of taking a pic, uploading a pic, or uploading a video?

Sorry. I don't have an iPhone so I can't do any testing. I checked the setting and everyone should be able to upload videos.
Also, if I tap the Attach Files buttons, it gives me the choice of taking a pic, uploading a pic, or uploading a video?
My choices are Photo Library, Take Photo & Browse none of which seem to lead me to the vids. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners