Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Yes, it’s very early on in the process to be talking about delivery however, it’s a very important part of the process. A little known fact is that the early ZL1 1LEs, including mine, were delivered directly by covered carrier. They never got put into a train. I appreciated that so much more than any kind of gift / trinket and only hope that we receive the same consideration for these special cars as well.

I had planned on including some short vids of my car being unloaded however, I’m not being given the option of attaching vids just pics. 🤷🏻‍♂️

arod221

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-V Black Carbon
mine will just come directly off the freight train...damn "non-first 250 scum" hahahaha

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
Yes, it’s very early on in the process to be talking about delivery however, it’s a very important part of the process. A little known fact is that the early ZL1 1LEs, including mine, were delivered directly by covered carrier. They never got put into a train. I appreciated that so much more than any kind of gift / trinket and only hope that we receive the same consideration for these special cars as well.

I had planned on including some short vids of my car being unloaded however, I’m not being given the option of attaching vids just pics. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Wow, you're saying it was delivered by itself in a truck? I told my dealer to notify me when it was arriving or at least take a video of it unloading.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
No, not by itself. It was with other ZL1 1LEs that were being delivered as well on the enclosed carrier. I wish that I could share the vids. If anyone wants to see them, PM me with your email or cell #.

Nino313

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 CTS-V, 2022 CT4 V Blackwing
I was hoping since Lansing is only ~2 hours away from me it would never get on the train, but a covered carrier would be even better

@CT4-V Blackwing i'll shoot you a PM to see the video

jwolf99

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
No, not by itself. It was with other ZL1 1LEs that were being delivered as well on the enclosed carrier. I wish that I could share the vids. If anyone wants to see them, PM me with your email or cell #.
Hey @SVTnSTi, if this turns out to be the case for the BWs, that could mean same day delivery for our cars. 🚗🚙

But like you said, it would be shocking to see GM being that efficient. :D

SVTnSTi

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5 BW
Hey @SVTnSTi, if this turns out to be the case for the BWs, that could mean same day delivery for our cars. 🚗🚙

But like you said, it would be shocking to see GM being that efficient. :D
That would be something.. Tim better get at least one of us there for the unloading!

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Unloading vids are at the bottom of my Instagram account as well for anyone who is interested and has access. @ama1zng_zl1_1le.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

You're not able to upload vids here? Can you tell me what you see when you try?

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
These are vids stored on my iPhone. When I hit the “Attach files”, it just gave me my pics and not my vids to choose from. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
These are vids stored on my iPhone. When I hit the “Attach files”, it just gave me my pics and not my vids to choose from. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sorry. I don't have an iPhone so I can't do any testing. I checked the setting and everyone should be able to upload videos.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Wait! Click on the three vertical dots, you can upload videos from a bunch of different sources...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210323-204431.png
    Screenshot_20210323-204431.png
    260.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20210323-204524.png
    Screenshot_20210323-204524.png
    508.9 KB · Views: 23

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Also, if I tap the Attach Files buttons, it gives me the choice of taking a pic, uploading a pic, or uploading a video?

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Sorry. I don't have an iPhone so I can't do any testing. I checked the setting and everyone should be able to upload videos.
Also, if I tap the Attach Files buttons, it gives me the choice of taking a pic, uploading a pic, or uploading a video?
My choices are Photo Library, Take Photo & Browse none of which seem to lead me to the vids. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom