Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Delivery

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Yes, it’s very early on in the process to be talking about delivery however, it’s a very important part of the process. A little known fact is that the early ZL1 1LEs, including mine, were delivered directly by covered carrier. They never got put into a train. I appreciated that so much more than any kind of gift / trinket and only hope that we receive the same consideration for these special cars as well.

I had planned on including some short vids of my car being unloaded however, I’m not being given the option of attaching vids just pics. 🤷🏻‍♂️

arod221

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-V Black Carbon
mine will just come directly off the freight train...damn "non-first 250 scum" hahahaha

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
Yes, it’s very early on in the process to be talking about delivery however, it’s a very important part of the process. A little known fact is that the early ZL1 1LEs, including mine, were delivered directly by covered carrier. They never got put into a train. I appreciated that so much more than any kind of gift / trinket and only hope that we receive the same consideration for these special cars as well.

I had planned on including some short vids of my car being unloaded however, I’m not being given the option of attaching vids just pics. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Wow, you're saying it was delivered by itself in a truck? I told my dealer to notify me when it was arriving or at least take a video of it unloading.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
No, not by itself. It was with other ZL1 1LEs that were being delivered as well on the enclosed carrier. I wish that I could share the vids. If anyone wants to see them, PM me with your email or cell #.

Nino313

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I was hoping since Lansing is only ~2 hours away from me it would never get on the train, but a covered carrier would be even better

@CT4-V Blackwing i'll shoot you a PM to see the video

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
I hope I can work it out with my dealer to be there as it is unloaded.

jwolf99

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
No, not by itself. It was with other ZL1 1LEs that were being delivered as well on the enclosed carrier. I wish that I could share the vids. If anyone wants to see them, PM me with your email or cell #.
Hey @SVTnSTi, if this turns out to be the case for the BWs, that could mean same day delivery for our cars. 🚗🚙

But like you said, it would be shocking to see GM being that efficient. :D

SVTnSTi

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5 BW
Hey @SVTnSTi, if this turns out to be the case for the BWs, that could mean same day delivery for our cars. 🚗🚙

But like you said, it would be shocking to see GM being that efficient. :D
That would be something.. Tim better get at least one of us there for the unloading!

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Unloading vids are at the bottom of my Instagram account as well for anyone who is interested and has access. @ama1zng_zl1_1le.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

You're not able to upload vids here? Can you tell me what you see when you try?

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
These are vids stored on my iPhone. When I hit the “Attach files”, it just gave me my pics and not my vids to choose from. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
These are vids stored on my iPhone. When I hit the “Attach files”, it just gave me my pics and not my vids to choose from. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sorry. I don't have an iPhone so I can't do any testing. I checked the setting and everyone should be able to upload videos.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Wait! Click on the three vertical dots, you can upload videos from a bunch of different sources...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210323-204431.png
    Screenshot_20210323-204431.png
    260.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20210323-204524.png
    Screenshot_20210323-204524.png
    508.9 KB · Views: 38

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Also, if I tap the Attach Files buttons, it gives me the choice of taking a pic, uploading a pic, or uploading a video?

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Sorry. I don't have an iPhone so I can't do any testing. I checked the setting and everyone should be able to upload videos.
Also, if I tap the Attach Files buttons, it gives me the choice of taking a pic, uploading a pic, or uploading a video?
My choices are Photo Library, Take Photo & Browse none of which seem to lead me to the vids. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom