Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Custom Blackwing Emblem

LongGrayLine16

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V BW (86-027)
I want to commemorate my Goat Rodeo experience and this amazing car with a cool custom emblem.

Thought on this as a concept? Not sure how to get it produced (CNC'd, 3D Printed, etc.) or that I am even satisfied with the design.
Goatwing v2.jpg

LOL, that is a good marriage. Maybe a little less of a smile on the goat? ;)

LOL, that is a good marriage. Maybe a little less of a smile on the goat? ;)
Good point, i tried to make it look a little less happy.
Do I get royalties for bringing the term "Goat Rodeo" to the forum? That is the reason why people call me the Goat Father...
I'll buy your rights for $0.01?
Goatwing v2.jpg

Good point, i tried to make it look a little less happy.

I'll buy your rights for $0.01?
View attachment 16293
Again. Take my damn money! 💵 💵

Seriously though, if you stitched the emblem on a hat I would happily buy one. Or a shirt. Or made stickers. Or physical 3D Printed emblems. Like, gladly willing to pay for any of those!

Unless you'd be comfortable sending people copies to use at their own discretion? Just need some satirical swag in my life

I'm not a lawyer (my wife is, though), but I'm pretty sure if I were to turn a profit off this GM could come after me with a cease and desist for using their logo's without permission. I am working to try and make it a more robust proof that would be useable. Otherwise, feel free to do with it as you please. I just did this with Microsoft paint, lol.

I'm not a lawyer (my wife is, though), but I'm pretty sure if I were to turn a profit off this GM could come after me with a cease and desist for using their logo's without permission. I am working to try and make it a more robust proof that would be useable. Otherwise, feel free to do with it as you please. I just did this with Microsoft paint, lol.
Keep us posted on the final proof!

Is she in business law? Because savage cadillac makes general caddy swag. I wonder if they pay royalties or if there's some free use thing so long as there's no direct affiliation to GM 🤔 I'll look into it.

I want to commemorate my Goat Rodeo experience and this amazing car with a cool custom emblem.

Thought on this as a concept? Not sure how to get it produced (CNC'd, 3D Printed, etc.) or that I am even satisfied with the design. View attachment 16289
Love the creativity, well done sir!
You should make a “Horny Goat Edition” with a pair of 🥜.. 🤭

That is awesome! If its ok with the OP, I might bug the kids to put their cricut to work for a tshirt.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back