Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Blackwing Badges

Terrance Speed

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CTS-V Blackwing
Cadillac did a lot of amazing work with these cars. Here is a small addition to your repertoire of customization options. This all started with wanting to move the CT5 from the rear of my Blackwing. These are too often confused with the base model in my opinion.

After some careful studying and measurements of the OEM badging I was able to design these. Aesthetics and consistency are an important part of any package. These custom badges were designed to match the shape, width, thickness, and overall sizing of the existing V series badges. You will notice the OEM V badges are slightly raised off the body, have negative space around each logo/character, and have a consistent overall height/width. Care was taken to size the logo within the available space to continue the OEM design characteristics, while not distorting the logo. Matching the same aesthetic as OEM means these can be used to replace existing badging or accentuate any area of the interior, exterior, or engine bay.

Went through some iterations in 6061-T6 billet aluminum and titanium. Lots of cool routes to take. Below are a few pics installed on my car, but you can also snag some

IMG_20230913_183226148.jpeg

Blackwing Badges-26.jpg
Blackwing Badges-27.jpg
Blackwing Badges-01.jpg
Blackwing Badges-04.jpg
Blackwing Badges-05.jpg
Blackwing Badges-43.jpg

Last edited:
My goat don't know WTF that is but would like to stand on them.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back