Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Ct5v in kendall (miami) Fl

Vakane

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Ct5-V 86-345
Saw one driving south on 147th ave…

Seemed to be black on black wheels.

Im I’m the rift metallic :)

Didn’t know the protocol if I can honk or what lol

I can barely tell the difference between a 5V and a blackwing to begin with (thanks GM) so I don't know if I'll ever be waving to other fellow blackwing owners like I've done with my past cars

I would, but the chances of me seeing another one is slim. I see a bunch of m3 drivers and just laugh.

My car probably won't land until early next year, but I'm also in the Miami area so once I have mine I'll surely keep an eye out!

I sure haven't seen any BW's in the Queens/Long Island area (other than at dealerships), but I guess that's not too surprising. Aren't there really only a few hundred cars out there by now?

I sure haven't seen any BW's in the Queens/Long Island area (other than at dealerships), but I guess that's not too surprising. Aren't there really only a few hundred cars out there by now?
My wife and I have been driving ours around Long Island since September. I'm driving it most weekends and my wife is out and about in it 2 or 3 days during the week. I've only seen one other on the road -- a white 4BW in Selden on Rt 97 which was headed in the opposite direction.

My wife and I have been driving ours around Long Island since September. I'm driving it most weekends and my wife is out and about in it 2 or 3 days during the week. I've only seen one other on the road -- a white 4BW in Selden on Rt 97 which was headed in the opposite direction.
I know that you have one, and I'm sure some others are out there, but I don't spend too much time tooling around Suffolk County!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back