Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5V CF1 & CF2 N/A for 2023?

My dealer told me that he received a notice that CF1 and CF2 were no longer available for the 2023 model year. Can anyone confirm this?
For the 2023 (!!!!) model year??!! They haven't even started 2023 builds yet. Well, may as well get it out of the way so buyers know in advance. We need @1StunnaV to confirm this, or not.

I C @least 3 built
1654219016899.png

The ordering guide says Limited, late or no availability for CF1 and 2. :confused:

Well that would correlate with my totally unfounded theory that they raised the prices because CF won’t be available. This way, each unit costs the same as if it still had the CF options.

I’ll take my tinfoil hat off now. But still.

For the 2023 (!!!!) model year??!! They haven't even started 2023 builds yet. Well, may as well get it out of the way so buyers know in advance. We need @1StunnaV to confirm this, or not.

The only 2023 orders accepted are for the anniversary editions....... no allocation for anything else yet

I ordered my 2023 last week and both packages were available.
with or without an actual allocation? the understanding is the only 2023 allocation slots available are for 120 cars. If without an allocation, you are at 1100 status and the order being in means nothing until your dealer gets an allocation. That's when you find out if they will accept your build as-is.

with or without an actual allocation? the understanding is the only 2023 allocation slots available are for 120 cars. If without an allocation, you are at 1100 status and the order being in means nothing until your dealer gets an allocation. That's when you find out if they will accept your build as-is.
WORD!

I wanted the CF1 in 2022, but at $6K for 2023, not interested even if they have a warehouse full of it. Actually the look without the rear CF spoiler has grown on me and now completely happy without it.

Last edited:
Here ,unless Im read n the input wrong #1 was a B-J car ,2 others R test bed carz n the C T 5 section
The auction car was not an actual car, but an allocation for the first car that's built, essentially. 2023s don't get built until the changeover in July. I suppose there cold be test cars built, but those aren't for sale, so not worth mentioning.

The auction car was not an actual car, but an allocation for the first car that's built, essentially. 2023s don't get built until the changeover in July. I suppose there cold be test cars built, but those aren't for sale, so not worth mentioning.
Fair nuff.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners