Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V First 2024 CT4-V BW I have seen and it has CF1 and CF2

Cadillac CT4-V model

pkincy

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
For grins I have a coast to coast search up on Autotrader for CT4-V BWs just to see what and where they are. Interestingly I have yet to see a 2023 with CF1 and CF2 packages unless it is one of the special track addition packages. Yet the first 2024 I see has both packages. I was a bit lucky to get a 2022 that had both packages. So it appears that the carbon fiber is again going to be available. Here is the link and the Window Sticker is also available.
Unfortunately it is near $85k fully equipped. My 2022 with about the same content was just a tad over $80k, so inflation is working.

For grins I have a coast to coast search up on Autotrader for CT4-V BWs just to see what and where they are. Interestingly I have yet to see a 2023 with CF1 and CF2 packages unless it is one of the special track addition packages. Yet the first 2024 I see has both packages. I was a bit lucky to get a 2022 that had both packages. So it appears that the carbon fiber is again going to be available. Here is the link and the Window Sticker is also available.
Unfortunately it is near $85k fully equipped. My 2022 with about the same content was just a tad over $80k, so inflation is working.

It’s a 20th anniversary edition. Those come with the CF package I believe just like the special edition models. I could be wrong though.

The cars look much better w the CF. I have both but would be just fine with non CF versions of the aero of GM would produce it

I visited a cadillac dealer yesterday looking at a used vehicle and was surprised to see a 2024 sitting in their showroom already. Not a blackwing, so nothing fancy, just a 2024 CT5-V in the cyber yellow metallic. Definitely an interesting color not sure I like it though.

IMG_8997.jpegIMG_8998.jpeg

Attachments

• 1G6DR5RW0R0101275.pdf
    160.5 KB · Views: 83
I visited a cadillac dealer yesterday looking at a used vehicle and was surprised to see a 2024 sitting in their showroom already. Not a blackwing, so nothing fancy, just a 2024 CT5-V in the cyber yellow metallic. Definitely an interesting color not sure I like it though.

View attachment 21402View attachment 21403
Man that color is going to be polarizing.
Also it looks quite different from the one on cadillac's configurator.

Agreed that it will be a love it or hate it type color.

I would say the same thing about almost every color regarding the configurator. It is very inaccurate to what the colors actually look like in person. They give you a rough idea and that is about it!

I've seen that color in the wild recently, or what I think is that color, and it reminds me of what I saw the first time changing my newborn's diaper 17 years ago 🤢 I love edgy colors, even if I wouldn't choose them, but I personally find this one unpleasing.

I'm no photographer so I don't specialize in color correction, but the color as seen on the configurator has way too much yellow in it. I think the metallic flake in the paint doesn't seem to be picked up in the configurator image.

Photo attached is from the website overview. You can see the major difference between a marketing image and whatever image (likely computer generated) is used for the configurator.

Attachments

• IMG_9020.jpeg
    IMG_9020.jpeg
    961.9 KB · Views: 56
When I ordered my BW5 I had no idea what the color was that I was ordering. My dealer was able to show the small swatches on the floor but still was not a perfect example. I wanted an off the wall color like orange or a blue but couldn't commit without seeing it first. Today I am happy with my choice, Rift. That sample I was able to put against my, at the time, Heroin White SS. The contrast was immense in the sunlight and knew then that it would be a good/safe choice. This yellow reminds me of that first diaper too. Was it weird of me to celebrate the kids first shit? What better way to remember than with a Blackwing..

When I ordered my BW5 I had no idea what the color was that I was ordering. My dealer was able to show the small swatches on the floor but still was not a perfect example. I wanted an off the wall color like orange or a blue but couldn't commit without seeing it first. Today I am happy with my choice, Rift. That sample I was able to put against my, at the time, Heroin White SS. The contrast was immense in the sunlight and knew then that it would be a good/safe choice. This yellow reminds me of that first diaper too. Was it weird of me to celebrate the kids first shit? What better way to remember than with a Blackwing..
I couldn't commit to Rift without having seen it in person first. We ended up driving 70 miles to see the nearest CT4-V in Rift. We had them take it out of the showroom and park it in various lighting conditions and near a white car for comparison.

Today I am happy with my choice, Rift. That sample I was able to put against my, at the time, Heroin White SS.
Heroin white? Please tell me you're joking 💀

That's on the same level as Coke being called Cocaine in a show (who's name currently eludes me)

I was at the dealer getting my oil changed the other day and I saw a IMSA Edition 5BW that had been wrapped in flat black, parked on the side of the dealerships used car area. It had a "not for sale" sticker on the window. The car looked like crap ! It looked like a 10 year old car that had never been washed. I should have took a picture.

I was at the dealer getting my oil changed the other day and I saw a IMSA Edition 5BW that had been wrapped in flat black, parked on the side of the dealerships used car area. It had a "not for sale" sticker on the window. The car looked like crap ! It looked like a 10 year old car that had never been washed. I should have took a picture.
Isn't that the one that's flat black from the factory? Maybe that's why it wasn't for sale, paint issues deemed unacceptable?

Reminds me of when BMW came out with Phoenix Yellow, something like 20 years ago. Everyone said the same things, baby diaper, etc. It grows on you if you're the certain type to be receptive to it.

I guess if you're a fanatic Packers or Ducks fan you might be receptive to yellow with too much green in it, but I'm guessing the take rate is going to be quite low.

Went back to the dealership to see if they had the rubber trunk mat I ordered. They didn't. The IMSA car was not there. I didn't know that they made a factory flat black paint. That's probably what it was. It looked like crap. When I had looked in the window at the interior, it looked like it was well worn already. Keeping matte paint clean is a nightmare.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back