Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Blackwing wheel specs?

how are there not aftermarket wheels available? plenty of aftermarket wheel companies will custom build a wheel to any spec you want....you just have to know the size and offset you want.

Just wish there were aftermarket wheels available

As soon as mine arrives, I will be test fitting the Apex wheels I have. Most likely they will require a small spacer up front, but all other fitment dimensions seem to be fine.

You can always go the custom wheel road...HRE comes to mind. :D

As soon as mine arrives, I will be test fitting the Apex wheels I have. Most likely they will require a small spacer up front, but all other fitment dimensions seem to be fine.

You can always go the custom wheel road...HRE comes to mind. :D
HRE makes some nice wheels.....but they're VERY proud of their wheels too hahaha

how are there not aftermarket wheels available? plenty of aftermarket wheel companies will custom build a wheel to any spec you want....you just have to know the size and offset you want.
More then that my friend…. They have to actually scan the wheel area to allow for larger calipers….

Wheels exist, we just don't have dimensions.

You don't have to go to the expense of HRE to get wheels, we just need the data on what will fit. To my knowledge, no one has fully captured that information yet since we're all too busy putting our 500 break-in miles on or testing out line locks to pull the wheels off this phenomenal beast. :Steer

You don't have to go to the expense of HRE to get wheels, we just need the data on what will fit. To my knowledge, no one has fully captured that information yet since we're all too busy putting our 500 break-in miles on or testing out line locks to pull the wheels off this phenomenal beast. :Steer
I know bc forged will do it as well savini They just need a car at their facility to scan Once i get my car, might do a break in miles trip to florida to bc forged if they have not scanned one locally

I know bc forged will do it as well savini They just need a car at their facility to scan Once i get my car, might do a break in miles trip to florida to bc forged if they have not scanned one locally

I'm in Orlando. I've already volunteered them my CT5 BW when it arrives. :D

LOL, I don't get/understand this thread.. We have an awesome car built and everyone right out of the gate wants different wheels, brakes, tires, on and on, Oh lets put a different CF hood on it and totally screw up the aerodynamics... oh well, my car will stay OEM....Just my little stupid rant...Sorry

LOL, I don't get/understand this thread.. We have an awesome car built and everyone right out of the gate wants different wheels, brakes, tires, on and on, Oh lets put a different CF hood on it and totally screw up the aerodynamics... oh well, my car will stay OEM....Just my little stupid rant...Sorry

Some of us are planning on using our cars differently than you.

Was your SS OEM?

or some of us just simply don't have ours yet hahahaha...the wheel manufacturer is the second place my car will be going though.

to be fair Steve....Cadillac screwed up when they designed the factory wheels....they're ugly IMO, but I also like big open wheels to show off the calipers...all of the Blackwing choices are way too busy for me.

to be fair Steve....Cadillac screwed up when they designed the factory wheels....they're ugly IMO, but I also like big open wheels to show off the calipers...all of the Blackwing choices are way too busy for me.
I agree with you on the wheels for the 5 but, I have no problems with the wheels on the 4.

Was your SS OEM?
NO, and a big reason why I will never put thousands in a motor, three set of wheels, custom hood, trans work, brakes, and on and on..I learned a lesson... My SS was not fun to drive after I modified it because it was retarded fast and borderline uncontrollable, IMHO....... It was a fun car before I took it to a different level..... I know some of you guys have high HP cars and love it, and that's cool but not my cup of tea anymore...

I personally love the wheels on the CT5, but wheels are like women and not everyone agrees what is hot.....

Please don't hate me guys but I think Cadillac did an awesome job on the car from the ground up and I plan on leaving mine OEM!! But hey, I like fat girl too!!

Attachments

• 2E935974-6BE4-4CFD-9B8D-FFF51CE16546.JPG
    2E935974-6BE4-4CFD-9B8D-FFF51CE16546.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 161
NO, and a big reason why I will never put thousands in a motor, three set of wheels, custom hood, trans work, brakes, and on and on..I learned a lesson... My SS was not fun to drive after I modified it because it was retarded fast and borderline uncontrollable, IMHO....... It was a fun car before I took it to a different level..... I know some of you guys have high HP cars and love it, and that's cool but not my cup of tea anymore...

I personally love the wheels on the CT5, but wheels are like women and not everyone agrees what is hot.....

Please don't hate me guys but I think Cadillac did an awesome job on the car from the ground up and I plan on leaving mine OEM!! But hey, I like fat girl too!!
But, you said that you don’t get / understand something that you’ve previously done. I don’t get / understand that. 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMHO the SS was not a perfect car, and the Blackwing is...That's all I'm saying, why mess with perfection?
Mine isn’t quite perfection. I pray that your wife doesn’t have to go thru what my wife is going thru.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back