Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Blackwing wheel specs?

arod221

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V BW Matte Shadow Metallic
@Mirza Grebovic, Is there any way to find out what the factory wheels specs are?
It looks like they are 19x9 front and 19x10-11 rear but what are the offsets? trying to prepare a wheel order in advance.

19x10x20 front and 19x11x50. Enjoy man!

Hey @Mirza Grebovic are the Ct4 the same but 18s? Any thoughts on running a square winter set for either vehicle? Thanks man! You should probably ignore us for the weekend so you don’t get divorced :)

Lmao ... my wife and family know this is a busy time, we lived through this on ATS-V and CTS-V and are comitted as a family to the badge lol

The CT4 specs are identical to ATS-V sedan.

not sure what you mean square set up, tires or wheels, you cant run square wheels due to offsets and widths being different. Also the front to rear tire width is 20mm diff but wheels are half inch so not really good to stretch the front that much on wider wheel.

Last edited:
Lmao ... my wife and family know this is a busy time, we lived through this on ATS-V and CTS-V and are comitted as a family to the badge lol

not sure what you mean square set up, tires or wheels, you cant run square wheels due to offsets and widths being different. Also the front to rear tire width is 20mm diff but wheels are half inch so not really good to stretch the front that much on wider wheel.

I actually had the same question--looking ahead to winter wheels (ugh...). By square he means not going with offsets, using same front and rear (usually reduced width rear so you're cutting down on tire width for snow). I ran square winters on my 340, but needed spacers to deal with the offset. Probably easiest to just go with OEM spec to reduce confusion for whoever's doing the swap though (hindsight is 20/20, haha). But yeah, if we go on Tire Rack and spec out a winter wheel and tire package for the ATS-V it should work?

(EDIT: Easier said than done... Tire Rack is coming up empty. Guess the supply chain disruptions are everywhere.)

Last edited:
Don’t forget caliper clearance on these square set ups.

That was exactly what I meant. I assume we can’t size down because of the monster calipers. If we go square using the front wheel and tire width, would the rears have any offset issues requiring spacers? I’m not expecting super car grip and acceleration in the winter so the thinner tires on the rears are ok.

i really like being able to rotate the winter tires to save a little cash. Stupid x ice 3s are expensive :)

@Mirza Grebovic first, thanks for all of the information you have given us. Second, will the 57M or SSJ wheels from the regular CT5-V fit on the 5 Blackwing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210717-104640_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210717-104640_Drive.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 337
That was exactly what I meant. I assume we can’t size down because of the monster calipers. If we go square using the front wheel and tire width, would the rears have any offset issues requiring spacers? I’m not expecting super car grip and acceleration in the winter so the thinner tires on the rears are ok.

i really like being able to rotate the winter tires to save a little cash. Stupid x ice 3s are expensive :)
Did the with my M235 just for winter as well.

I started reading this response in a sarcastic tone. “No you can’t use square wheels. They have to be round” 😂

While we're at it do we have the lug size, spacing, and lug nut torque? As I recall the gen 2 CTS-V was something like 160 lb/ft and the C8 is 140 lb/ft.

Same as previous gen on lugs and torques pretty sure.

@Mirza Grebovic first, thanks for all of the information you have given us. Second, will the 57M or SSJ wheels from the regular CT5-V fit on the 5 Blackwing?
No will not fit, way narrower wheels and different offsets.

if you want to beech about factory wheel choices, look at the C8 Vette !!!

The Blackwing offerings are Sweet !!.

Be careful with larger wheels and tires. only looking for problems. they are very tempting.

Forged wheels OR Ceramic brakes. Both $6,000+ your choice

only do this with a racing car.

When will the Mg wheels be available to order? Hoping my lack of allocation at least nets me the chance to order the Mg wheels down the road.

I’m still trying to find a GM part number for the CT5-V Tech Bronze wheels so I can order them separately as a second set. If anyone finds out, please let me know!

I'd rather have my wheels bend rather than shatter. No mags for me. Thanks

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners