Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Blackwing wheel specs?

I'm not sure if this question will be blasphemy, but how much room is there up front to go with a wider wheel? I am looking for a AutoX/Track specific setup. The 275 up front is certainly going to have some under-steer issues. Ideally, I'd like to get a 285/295 up front. Anyone confirm if 5x120 is pattern?

As more of these start heading out the door, it would be awesome if someone could post pics of the specs stamped inside the barrel. Just gotta be patient, I guess.

The CT4 specs are identical to ATS-V sedan.
5x120….? Anyone know?

I have no personal knowledge, and I am far from an authority, but I think it's reasonably safe to guess that both the CT5 and CT4 BW are 5x120.

Wheel-size.com says that the ATS-V, CTS-V, CT5 and CT5-V (non BW) are all 5x120, as is the Camaro. I think that @WONT TAP posted that some of the ATS-V wheels will not fit on the CT4BW due to differences in the brakes (but some did fit implying the same bolt pattern).

I have no personal knowledge, and I am far from an authority, but I think it's reasonably safe to guess that both the CT5 and CT4 BW are 5x120.

Wheel-size.com says that the ATS-V, CTS-V, CT5 and CT5-V (non BW) are all 5x120, as is the Camaro. I think that @WONT TAP posted that some of the ATS-V wheels will not fit on the CT4BW due to differences in the brakes (but some did fit implying the same bolt pattern).
5 x 120 mm. is correct for the CT4-V Blackwing, and ATS-V front wheels will fit. However, the rears need to be different, since the Blackwing brake calipers are larger.

5 x 120 mm. is correct for the CT4-V Blackwing, and ATS-V front wheels will fit. However, the rears need to be different, since the Blackwing brake calipers are larger.
Yes!!!! So assume my 2018 M3 (F80) wheels fit!

I have a set of Apex wheels for my 1LE that I am hoping will fit on the BW. There really isn't any way to tell until I get it and get it up on the lift. The wildcard is how much room there is in the front.

I know there will be no issues with rear fitment since the Apex wheel is almost identical to OEM.

The Apex specs are 19x11et11 and 19x11et43. To this point the hub assembly on all the Alpha cars has been identical, so the hub spacing should match. Fingers crossed.

I run 305/30-19's on those wheels, btw.

Question about TIRES. Specifically the rear tires. I'm seeing conflicting information.

Does the 5BW use 305/30-19 or 305/35-19 tires?

From the website:
Blackwing tire size.png

And as seen in a YouTube review:
20211006_082921.jpg

The 4's are both 35s.

Yes!!!! So assume my 2018 M3 (F80) wheels fit!
I would say most likely not. the lug pattern will be the same however the offsets will likely be completely different. BMW offsets are usually in the 20-30mm's while Cadillac's tend to be higher. But it won't hurt to try them on just to be sure. GL bud.

I would say most likely not. the lug pattern will be the same however the offsets will likely be completely different. BMW offsets are usually in the 20-30mm's while Cadillac's tend to be higher. But it won't hurt to try them on just to be sure. GL bud.
i'll try one of the front wheels. thanks!

Before you folks go having fun on new sizes, might want to confirm if Michelin make the Cadillac-specific TPC PS4S in that size - if you're going to the track or cornering hard in other places that is. If not, no worries but otherwise I wouldn't want to lose the advantages GM bought with Michelin for these cars (e.g., polymer from Cup 2 tires from what I read)

Before you folks go having fun on new sizes, might want to confirm if Michelin make the Cadillac-specific TPC PS4S in that size - if you're going to the track or cornering hard in other places that is. If not, no worries but otherwise I wouldn't want to lose the advantages GM bought with Michelin for these cars (e.g., polymer from Cup 2 tires from what I read)
with all due respect....there are much better tires on the market IMO..if you really want lateral traction then you're better off going with a dedicated track tire and not a tire designed for daily driving.
Toyo R888R
Nitto NT01
Michelin pilot SC 2 track connect
Hankook Ventus TD
Yokohama ADVAN A048

just to name a few for example.
I wouldn't limit my aftermarket wheel choice to the factory tires when there are so many other options. I think its great that Cadillac decided to collaborate with Michelin and get a great factory tire for these cars.....but that doesn't mean I will limit myself to using only these tires.

For sure a consideration...however, keep in mind the choice of PS4S is a hybrid solution. Good track performance, and good road manners (dry/wet) but not the ultimate in either category.

I will be using mine for Daily, AutoX and Track. I plan on having three sets of wheels/tires like I do currently for each use.

PS4S as the daily/spirited, something like the Falken RT660 for AutoX and the Goodyear SC3/SC3R for Track.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back