Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V CT4-V BW Exhaust

Cadillac CT4-V model

Raj01

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT4-V BW 41-764
I recently dropped the muffler on the BW and did an 10” muffler to the straight tips and a straight pipes to the valved tips and it sounds awesome. I saw this on the forum with a 5. It now sounds Much more aggressive and the burbles are consistently there when the valves are open, valves closed it sounds nearly stock. The video is a brake boost launch in V mode.

Attachments

• IMG_5682.mov
    10.4 MB
  • 720649349.jpeg
    720649349.jpeg
    812.1 KB · Views: 151
How much louder is it vs stock with the valves open?

Much louder compared to stock it feels about 60% louder when the valves are open and the pops are almost like thunder. There is a bit of drone when cruising on the highway and streets but the different of noise in the cabin is relatively the same but from the outside it is crazy.

Some drone with the valves open is no problem as long as they can be closed up for the neighborhood. Back in the day I used to not care at all, but nowadays NJ cops are more like proctologists.

Did this set a CEL?

Any muffler modifications behind the o2's will not trigger a CEL. CEL's to do with exhaust are when you start messing with downpipes.

Hey OP, now that you have had this installed for some time-- what are your overall thoughts on drone?

I would like to keep the valves closed setting as close to what OEM is-- Does yours drone when cruising at highway speeds with valves closed on this setup? or is it close enough to stock to use BT for a phone call/use the radio?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back