Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Corsa Exhaust

cubby558

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2006 XLR-V, 2011 CTS-V Coupe
Has anyone installed a Corsa Exhaust on their V yet? Just ordered the Sport axle back system for my V Coupe, wondering if it is a DIY install. Don't have a lift yet, but can get the car up enough with jack stands.

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)
I was hoping for someone to jump in here as I'm interested also.

I've used Corsa exhaust in the past on my Vettes and liked them very much.

I may not get to install Corsa on the V Wagon as my wife doesn't think I need to change it. We'll see.

cubby558

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Being it is only an axle back install on the V Coupe, I may tackle it this weekend. As far as your wife telling you you don't need it.....

Reminds me of the last time I went to the grocery store with my wife. After wandering the aisles, for what seemed like days, I saw my favorite beer was on sale for $12 case. I grabbed one and put it in the cart. She told me to put it back, we couldn't afford it. Two aisles later she picks up a $20 jar of face cream. I spoke up and told her we couldn't afford it. She said the face cream made her look beautiful. I told her, so did the 24 cans of beer.....and it was $8 cheaper. :lol: :lol: Most of the wounds have healed. :laugh:

I was hoping for someone to jump in here as I'm interested also.

I've used Corsa exhaust in the past on my Vettes and liked them very much.

I may not get to install Corsa on the V Wagon as my wife doesn't think I need to change it. We'll see.

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
It would have been nice if the V2 came with dual-mode exhaust like the Vettes do. Then I could have it loud or mild.

I suppose you're using some of that face cream to cover those wounds and you didn't get the beer! :laugh:

cubby558

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
How did you know!! :laugh::lol:

It would have been nice if the V2 came with dual-mode exhaust like the Vettes do. Then I could have it loud or mild.

I suppose you're using some of that face cream to cover those wounds and you didn't get the beer! :laugh:

JAY

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2011 Cadillac CTS-V COUPE
Same here, headers X pipe and Corsa pace car exhaust on my Vette.Wife said no, to doing the same to the V.

cubby558

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Barring another heat wave showing up this weekend, looks like I'll try and tackle the project. Just wish the garage was air conditioned!!:lol::lol:

I'll post later with any issues that may arise.

cubby558

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
OK, don't know if the wagons and sedans are the same, but the coupe has a single (very large) muffler across the back of the car. After seeing this, I opted for a friends help at his muffler shop. Extremely easy install, biggest challenge is removing OEM muffler--about 40-50lbs it seemed like. After that you just bolt on the Corsa's and align them. Hears a few pics. Probably lost about 30-40 lbs off the rear of the vehicle as well!!

Before alignment
IMG_0131.jpg

Complete
IMG_0132-2.jpg

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
How does it sound now?

cubby558

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not any louder than the stock exhaust at idle. A little more throatier. Mind-blowing at WOT!!:lol: No Drone at all!!:smile::smile:

How does it sound now?

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom