Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Corsa Exhaust

cubby558

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2006 XLR-V, 2011 CTS-V Coupe
Has anyone installed a Corsa Exhaust on their V yet? Just ordered the Sport axle back system for my V Coupe, wondering if it is a DIY install. Don't have a lift yet, but can get the car up enough with jack stands.

I was hoping for someone to jump in here as I'm interested also.

I've used Corsa exhaust in the past on my Vettes and liked them very much.

I may not get to install Corsa on the V Wagon as my wife doesn't think I need to change it. We'll see.

Being it is only an axle back install on the V Coupe, I may tackle it this weekend. As far as your wife telling you you don't need it.....

Reminds me of the last time I went to the grocery store with my wife. After wandering the aisles, for what seemed like days, I saw my favorite beer was on sale for $12 case. I grabbed one and put it in the cart. She told me to put it back, we couldn't afford it. Two aisles later she picks up a $20 jar of face cream. I spoke up and told her we couldn't afford it. She said the face cream made her look beautiful. I told her, so did the 24 cans of beer.....and it was $8 cheaper. :lol: :lol: Most of the wounds have healed. :laugh:

I was hoping for someone to jump in here as I'm interested also.

I've used Corsa exhaust in the past on my Vettes and liked them very much.

I may not get to install Corsa on the V Wagon as my wife doesn't think I need to change it. We'll see.

It would have been nice if the V2 came with dual-mode exhaust like the Vettes do. Then I could have it loud or mild.

I suppose you're using some of that face cream to cover those wounds and you didn't get the beer! :laugh:

How did you know!! :laugh::lol:

It would have been nice if the V2 came with dual-mode exhaust like the Vettes do. Then I could have it loud or mild.

I suppose you're using some of that face cream to cover those wounds and you didn't get the beer! :laugh:

Same here, headers X pipe and Corsa pace car exhaust on my Vette.Wife said no, to doing the same to the V.

Barring another heat wave showing up this weekend, looks like I'll try and tackle the project. Just wish the garage was air conditioned!!:lol::lol:

I'll post later with any issues that may arise.

OK, don't know if the wagons and sedans are the same, but the coupe has a single (very large) muffler across the back of the car. After seeing this, I opted for a friends help at his muffler shop. Extremely easy install, biggest challenge is removing OEM muffler--about 40-50lbs it seemed like. After that you just bolt on the Corsa's and align them. Hears a few pics. Probably lost about 30-40 lbs off the rear of the vehicle as well!!

Before alignment
IMG_0131.jpg

Complete
IMG_0132-2.jpg

How does it sound now?

Not any louder than the stock exhaust at idle. A little more throatier. Mind-blowing at WOT!!:lol: No Drone at all!!:smile::smile:

How does it sound now?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners