Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Are we sure CTS-V3 catbacks won't fit?

I've used both Corsa Xtreme and Borla S Type.

Corsa is great for really crisp high-rpm sound. Makes it sound like a sports car if that make sense.

Borla really tends to highlight the deep rumbling of Muscle car V8s.

For my mustang, the Corsa sounded fantastic at 5k+ RPM. But on my mother's Challenger, the Borla really highlights the deep tone we all know and love, carrying it through the rev range.

Having experience with both of the two, I would rather Borla over Corsa for the Blackwings.

I’d settle for a Borla S Type but they’re a bit raspy for me higher in the RPM range. Had one on my 6th gen Camaro for a few years and heard an AWE system in person and immediately switched. So much deeper and cleaner throughout the RPM range. Sadly AWE isn’t interested due to low volume at this time

Got a response from both Corsa and Borla.

Corsa said sorry no plans. However, Borla said they don't have any plans at the moment, but due to a large appetite, they're thinking of starting something. Like mentioned earlier, we need everyone so start blasting Borla with emails, I'm sure they'll bite. It's not like they have to reinvent the wheel; they'll likely just tweak the ZL1 or V3 system to fit.

Got a response from both Corsa and Borla.

Corsa said sorry no plans. However, Borla said they don't have any plans at the moment, but due to a large appetite, they're thinking of starting something. Like mentioned earlier, we need everyone so start blasting Borla with emails, I'm sure they'll bite. It's not like they have to reinvent the wheel; they'll likely just tweak the ZL1 or V3 system to fit.
I've already emailed Borla as well. Here's to hoping!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back