Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Considering CT5V Blackwing...

RudyP18

Hello -

Currently doing research about potentially getting a CT5V Blackwing. I'm a die hard manual guy and currently drive 2 door sports cars because I can get away with it but my kids (3 and 5) are getting bigger and I know the day of needing a four door are not far away. The blackwing being the only 4 door manual still for sale that isn't hideous (BMW M3) puts it at the top of my list.

My current garages include 1995 F355, 1996 C4S, 2010 Vantage V8, 2018 GT3 Touring, 2020 C2S convertible and a couple less interesting cars.
062A3973 (8).jpeg
062A3972 (7).jpeg

Welcome. You will not regret getting a CT5-VBW. I have a 22. It will comfortably hold 4 people. Five if they are good friends.

Welcome. You will not regret getting a CT5-VBW. I have a 22. It will comfortably hold 4 people. Five if they are good friends.

Thanks for the welcome! I am a pilot too (not professional though - I fly our family around in our C510 Mustang)

That's a rare bird. I retired in 98. Sold my Beech 33. Now I enjoy my 22 BW and the posted Speed limit. Google 54TA.
The TX plate on my 22 BW is "0260N4S".

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners