Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon fiber PN database.

If that's true, that is absurd. I ordered my car with CF package 1&2, dealer told me to drop them after months of waiting, if I ever wanted to see the car.
I forsee a difference between walking into your local parts dept and using a large online retailer. I also see guys stepping up to do high quality versions of the OEM parts. I also forsee the strong hold not being long term. So either way, everyone who wants carbon will eventually get it.

I've been saying this for months and no one believed me so I wish you guys well..... My source stated if your car did not come with CF you will not be able to add it later, or at least not OEM......

I've been saying this for months and no one believed me so I wish you guys well..... My source stated if your car did not come with CF you will not be able to add it later, or at least not OEM......

And unfortunately for us, you have damn good sources.. 😢

And unfortunately for us, you have damn good sources.. 😢
Dealer parts guys lol.

I have still yet to see someone try and order online from the big parts retailers.

Lets not be all doom and gloom just yet.

I know of a person that purchased all 5Carbon Fiber for a non-carbon fiber car. The photos of parts were all over facebook. You could see the boxes and part including rear defuser, spoiler, splitter and hood piece. He purchased through a Cadillac dealer, obviously he knew someone and just used a vin from a car that had carbon fiber.

I know of a person that purchased all 5Carbon Fiber for a non-carbon fiber car. The photos of parts were all over facebook. You could see the boxes and part including rear defuser, spoiler, splitter and hood piece. He purchased through a Cadillac dealer, obviously he knew someone and just used a vin from a car that had carbon fiber.
Probably the person who posted yesterday and deleted because my behavior didn't fit their delicate sensibilities

Probably the person who posted yesterday and deleted because my behavior didn't fit their delicate sensibilities
But you chased away Mr Sensitive! Now we are never going to get info and part numbers on the carbon fiber...like in this thread.

Ugh, but he didn't get them the correct/proper way, and things like this will probably make it even harder for legitimate people to get replacement parts...

I tried, but the part was on indefinite backorder. I think it was a part number for a piece that the particular supplier was not making anymore.
I am going for the front lip first, rear diffuser next, sides last. Its going to be awhile too. I am poor after tint, PDR on my other car and $600 in vet bills this week lol.

BW5 rear wing is p/n 85561511 and is made in the Atlanta area. Go to myCadillac.com and shop parts/accessories then plug in your VIN and you'll find the oem carbon fiber wing which retails for $3,995 + 10% tax. Shipping is free if shipped to a dealer for pick-up. You can also opt for dealer install of $182. The website runs discounts from time to time of up to 20% off. Your existing spoiler comes off fairly easy by hand as it is only secured by two way tape. Once exposed you will see that the spoiler has 3 guide posts and the trunk lid has 7 factory drilled holes.....3 for the oem spoiler guides and 4 more for the oem carbon fiber wing. The carbon fiber wing comes fitted with screws and fastening hardware as well as a paper trunk template. The template is necessary because the carbon fiber wing has two extra screws that require drilling two extra holes at each of the far edges. The carbon fiber wing has foam padding all around as well as two way tape at the far edges.

Attachments

• IMG_20220711_100452609.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 176
  • IMG_20220711_100130144.jpg
    8.6 MB · Views: 172
BW5 rear wing is p/n 85561511 and is made in the Atlanta area. Go to myCadillac.com and shop parts/accessories then plug in your VIN and you'll find the oem carbon fiber wing which retails for $3,995 + 10% tax. Shipping is free if shipped to a dealer for pick-up. You can also opt for dealer install of $182. The website runs discounts from time to time of up to 20% off. Your existing spoiler comes off fairly easy by hand as it is only secured by two way tape. Once exposed you will see that the spoiler has 3 guide posts and the trunk lid has 7 factory drilled holes.....3 for the oem spoiler guides and 4 more for the oem carbon fiber wing. The carbon fiber wing comes fitted with screws and fastening hardware as well as a paper trunk template. The template is necessary because the carbon fiber wing has two extra screws that require drilling two extra holes at each of the far edges. The carbon fiber wing has foam padding all around as well as two way tape at the far edges.
seems like 1k for the carbon replica without clear from Terrence is probably the way to go (and way I'm going) for the rear spoiler. would love to know the info on the front one though. seems like you'd be throwing of engineered aero to put on just the rear and not the front

I blinked and missed it. I'm really curious what you did to offend his sensibilities, Ivy
truthfully I have no idea lol .. he said he had a 4BW carbon spoiler by accident in addition to the carbon he got for his 5BW. I suggested he move his separate post to this one for more eyes or create a thread in the marketplace if he was selling something.

He said he's not really looking to sell the 4BW spoiler as he could just take it back (why you would pay $3600 for it in the first place is beyond me if they are letting you return it) ... then when I mentioned my 4BW is already sold he accused me of only selling it for profit then said this forum isn't for him cause we aren't enthusiasts of the car.

No idea how A ended up at Z

Edit: he had already removed the post and said this forum isn't for him before I called him a drama queen

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back