Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

[SOLD] For Sale: CT5-V Blackwing Carbon Fiber Front Deflectors: $1000 [SOLD]

jvp

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V Blackwing
These two are for sale, new, unused, purchased directly from a Cadillac dealership:

front side wheel deflector right PN 84490400
front side wheel deflector left PN 84490401

Asking $1000 for both (they cost me $1000 each) and will ship anywhere in the US. I'm purchasing Terrance's front splitter for the 5BW and the OEM deflectors will be incompatible with his piece.

IMG_1727.jpeg
IMG_1728.jpeg

THIS IS SOLD.

Contact me on the forum and we'll do the PayPal thing.

Last edited:
That’s a good price and what I paid for the set in December. Still waiting on my OEM splitter, maybe someday or maybe never.

These being sold hurts my heart right now. How TF did I miss these?

Welcome to the forum. Check back with me in October. I have a new set in the box, never been installed that I may be selling.

Welcome to the forum. Check back with me in October. I have a new set in the box, never been installed that I may be selling.
Keep me posted. I've had them in my GM shopping cart for months.

You want to go ahead and make this sale now?
I’m still hopeful to get a splitter soon as another members January order came through. Do you already have a splitter.

I’m still hopeful to get a splitter soon as another members January order came through. Do you already have a splitter.
Yes, I've got the splitter on my car. Looks super silly without deflectors. It has a little extra lip like it doesn't belong and it's driving me nuts.

Yes, I've got the splitter on my car. Looks super silly without deflectors. It has a little extra lip like it doesn't belong and it's driving me nuts.
I see them on eBay for $928 a piece. PM me your offer for both of mine.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back