Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon fiber PN database.

Last edited:
Home GM 85517781

F Spoiler - GM (85517781)​

GM logo

NO IMAGE AVAILABLE
  • MSRP:$3,700.00
  • Discount:$689.12 (18.60% off)
  • Sale Price:$3,010.88

Ok, you guys have the part numbers, BUT who is getting them and who are you ordering them from?? I've had two pieces of CF replaced on my BW's and it took an act of congress from the dealer, and it took forever.... This topic has been talked about before and I hope you guys are right about being able to get later but I would not hold my breath on it...... Hell, it's hard enough to just get a Blackwing let alone some CF... LOL.......

LOL, for the record, I just picked my car up from service and while I was in I stopped by the parts department and I was told that without a VIN they could not order the part for me, AND no one would be getting CF parts from GM direct or anywhere else... Again, it was just what I have been told, and they would not sell me a CF part without a valid vin, specifically the last 8 digits... Please, someone go order these parts and prove me wrong, please!

LOL, for the record, I just picked my car up from service and while I was in I stopped by the parts department and I was told that without a VIN they could not order the part for me, AND no one would be getting CF parts from GM direct or anywhere else... Again, it was just what I have been told, and they would not sell me a CF part without a valid vin, specifically the last 8 digits... Please, someone go order these parts and prove me wrong, please!
Again, I am agreeing you'll need a vin.

What I am saying is there is not a character in the VIN of a blackwing that denotes carbon. But the VIN does denote a BlackWing from another CT4.

Again, I am agreeing you'll need a vin.

What I am saying is there is not a character in the VIN of a blackwing that denotes carbon. But the VIN does denote a BlackWing from another CT4.
I'm not saying the vin denotes CF just that you will need a vin to order, and was told if the car did not come with CF you would not be able to get it later.... IS that true, IDK, just what I was told.... A Cadillac executive said that if CF was not originally on the car that you could not come back later and add it, AGAIN, is that true, IDK...... I have mine so you guys carry on and if I need a replacement part I know where and how I can get it.....

I'm not saying the vin denotes CF just that you will need a vin to order, and was told if the car did not come with CF you would not be able to get it later.... IS that true, IDK, just what I was told.... A Cadillac executive said that if CF was not originally on the car that you could not come back later and add it, AGAIN, is that true, IDK...... I have mine so you guys carry on and if I need a replacement part I know where and how I can get it.....
Hey, what was your vin again?

🤭

This is correct. Dealers will check your VIN to see what carbon fiber parts your car came with. And those are the only ones you'll be allowed to order.

Here are all the CT4-V Blackwing carbon fiber part numbers.

Part NumberDescription7/2022 List
8443235front splitter$ 1,117.48
84586281wheel deflector$ 754.80
84586282wheel deflector$ 754.80
84795019rocker extension$ 1,197.03
84795020rocker extension$ 1,197.03
84996873dive plane$ 936.77
84996874dive plane$ 983.60
84981410rear valance diffuser$ 2,291.40
85517781rear extra aero spoiler$ 3,700.00

This is correct. Dealers will check your VIN to see what carbon fiber parts your car came with. And those are the only ones you'll be allowed to order.
I wonder how this works with the big online parts retailers. I mean what in a Vin correlates to carbon.

Here are all the CT4-V Blackwing carbon fiber part numbers.

Part NumberDescription7/2022 List
8443235front splitter$ 1,117.48
84586281wheel deflector$ 754.80
84586282wheel deflector$ 754.80
84795019rocker extension$ 1,197.03
84795020rocker extension$ 1,197.03
84996873dive plane$ 936.77
84996874dive plane$ 983.60
84981410rear valance diffuser$ 2,291.40
85517781rear extra aero spoiler$ 3,700.00
Awesome, this is great. It should be saved/stickied.

I wonder how this works with the big online parts retailers. I mean what in a Vin correlates to carbon.
The current rule is that the dealership is supposed get your VIN and look up to see what carbon fiber parts your car came with. Those are the only ones you're allowed to order at this time. If the big online parts retailers follow the rules, they won't just have carbon fiber parts sitting on the shelf for general consumption.

The current rule is that the dealership is supposed get your VIN and look up to see what carbon fiber parts your car came with. Those are the only ones you're allowed to order at this time. If the big online parts retailers follow the rules, they won't just have carbon fiber parts sitting on the shelf for general consumption.
I have a feeling they won't follow the rules that closely.

I also think this tight fistedness will loosen up as supply issues go away.

If that's true, that is absurd. I ordered my car with CF package 1&2, dealer told me to drop them after months of waiting, if I ever wanted to see the car.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back