Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon fiber PN database.

CT5V BW front Cf lip PN 84432226
CT5V BW rear diffuser CF 84981408
CT5V BW cf spoiler 85561511

Ct4v black wing CF spoiler 85517781

just added that last number and put it in copy-able text. so peeps don't need to go back to google or risk transpose errors
HOW DARE YOU POST THAT!

I'M NOT GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GROUP.

on the GM parts site this pn 84432226 says it does not fit the BW? it's for the regular V...

Screenshot_20220713-205011.png
Screenshot_20220713-205021.png

on the GM parts site this pn 84432226 says it does not fit the BW? it's for the regular V...

View attachment 10489View attachment 10490
look at the part description. it specifically says for V series with carbon fiber. I don't think most parts web services shows anything fits for the blackwing right now even if it does. a guy just bought this exact front part number on one of the BW facebook groups and installed it. it is the correct number for the front.

Welp here’s the email I got after trying to order a front splitter

1657803409667.jpeg

There is a front CF splitter in OH, Central Cadillac. I just called and this one was ordered by a customer already. By the way, they would have sold this piece to me, if available, without requiring my VIN.

Last edited:
I order mine through Cadillac.com parts
Good news. Your item from Order # 20307001323252 has been sent to AUTONATION CADILLAC WEST PALM BEACH and should be available to pick up within the next two business days.

We’ll my rear Carbon Fiber spoiler for my 5BW has shipped from Cadillac to my dealer. Now to get the splitter, I’m on a mission now.
I'm searching as well. If I find them, I will let you know. Please do the same for me.

There is a front CF splitter in OH, Central Cadillac. I just called and this one was ordered by a customer already. By the way, they would have sold this piece to me, if available, without requiring my VIN.
yep. just got off the phone with another dealer and they said that splitter at the cleveland dealer is the only one showing in stock across all dealers in the country and that it was already reserved for a customer.

Not sure if anyone has swapped out std front splitter with the CF one yet but it looks like a couple of under body pieces might be different as well? GM parts site is saying that the under body front tire deflector is different for the CF splitter. See pics below of the part for my std splitter (#18 in the exploded view).

Front tire deflectors (non CF splitter)

PXL_20220717_034423966.jpg

Part #18 here...it says part #19 is for CF splitter
BK20941.png

Can anyone with a CF splitter confirm?

That is the rubber strip #19 that goes across under the splitter. Has a V logo on it. I assume to direct wind. Corvettes have then as well.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back