Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon fiber PN database.

Def think you're right. A bunch of front splitters get damaged and need replaced, so that makes rears available for sale after the fact. CF1 would still be on constraints bc of the lack of the front piece, not the rear.
Mine was damaged in shipping and replaced after. Perhaps this should be a dealer install as part of prep. Could save GM and customers a $$$$ of grief.

Also speed up delivery of customers orders with CF pkgs.

“AS OF NOW WE ARE WORKING ON DOING ALL THE CARBON FOR THE
BLACKWINGS”…..thats what the email said. Not much detail but i assumed it would be oem versions since they sell the rear spoiler thats oem-like.

What is the correct part number for the CT4 BW carbon fiber spoiler?? I've seen two part numbers listed on the forum: 85561509 and 85517781

Both come back as carbon spoilers for the CT4 when I search them on GM parts sites.

View attachment 12784

View attachment 12785

The second one looks correct from the picture, but I've seen the part number for the first screenshot referenced a lot more here.
It is the 2nd one ( 85561509 ) I purchased it for my 4. I didn't even have to drill holes, they were already there from the factory spoiler.

I recently order the carbon fiber grill header and I received it today. Can any pick out what’s wrong with this picture? I hope the dealer makes it right!!
It's got the CT6-V Blackwing issue? Those CF seat-backs are cool. Anyone have an after-market lead on those to OEM specs? Can you retro-fit the Alcantara Backs easily?

Last edited:
Yes it was an online website, but it’s a real dealership in Ohio. This is for the ct5 blackwing
Wow. Its been on the shelf since sometime in 21 which is ok, hope it fits as spec. CF looks great?

It is the 2nd one ( 85561509 ) I purchased it for my 4. I didn't even have to drill holes, they were already there from the factory spoiler.
@Akamai58

Question for you as it seems you've done this already. Does the double sided tape run the length of the non-CF spoiler or just the outter edges on the driver and passenger side?

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for how much elbow grease it will take. My CF spoiler arrived today so I'll probably try to install this weekend.

I'm hoping it's the same as the CF spoiler and only on the outside edges. That won't be bad at all to remove in that case.

@Akamai58

Question for you as it seems you've done this already. Does the double sided tape run the length of the non-CF spoiler or just the outter edges on the driver and passenger side?

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for how much elbow grease it will take. My CF spoiler arrived today so I'll probably try to install this weekend.

I'm hoping it's the same as the CF spoiler and only on the outside edges. That won't be bad at all to remove in that case.
In my case, a 5bw, the double sided tape was front and back, the whole length. Wasn't too bad with a little heat, some plastic trim tools, and painter's tape(ironically, painters tape blue is almost the same as electric blue). Once the spoiler was off, I pretty much used my thumb to rub/roll off the remaining tape.

IMG_20220401_173138_539.jpg

IMG_20220401_173138_539.jpg

The good, the bad, the ugly.

The good: I got the 4BW CF wing installed last night and it looks great!

20221008_090124.jpg

The bad: the stock spoiler was a bitch to get off. Double sided tape runs the length of the spoiler (inside edge towards the front of the car) so that was fun lol. The most challenging part was the outer most plastic clip on the driver's side. It simply refused to release the spoiler and eventually broke in half. I resorted to trying to pry it with plastic trim tools. Below is the underside of the stock spoiler. You'll see the non-CF spoiler has 2 extra clips in the middle section, but the CF spoiler has foam circles that cover these holes in the trunk. Everything else bolted right up.

20221008_085749.jpg

The ugly: In the process of prying I put two ever so small dents in my trunk lid. You can see them in the bottom center of this pic. I wasn't putting that much pressure on my plastic tool, but it must have been just enough. :cry:

20221008_090057.jpg

Sorry to see the small dent. Seems the metal on these cars is so soft. But the carbon spoiler looks great, thanks for sharing the photos.

Removing the outer clips on mine was hell as well. I eventually got in there with pliers and just broke those plastic clips to get them off. I ALSO put a small dent in mine getting the OE spoiler off, luckily under the new spoiler though.

The good, the bad, the ugly.

The good: I got the 4BW CF wing installed last night and it looks great!

View attachment 13197

The bad: the stock spoiler was a bitch to get off. Double sided tape runs the length of the spoiler (inside edge towards the front of the car) so that was fun lol. The most challenging part was the outer most plastic clip on the driver's side. It simply refused to release the spoiler and eventually broke in half. I resorted to trying to pry it with plastic trim tools. Below is the underside of the stock spoiler. You'll see the non-CF spoiler has 2 extra clips in the middle section, but the CF spoiler has foam circles that cover these holes in the trunk. Everything else bolted right up.

View attachment 13198

The ugly: In the process of prying I put two ever so small dents in my trunk lid. You can see them in the bottom center of this pic. I wasn't putting that much pressure on my plastic tool, but it must have been just enough. :cry:

View attachment 13199
A paintless dent removal place could probably fix that.

CT5 blackwing all CF part numbers

front splitter # 84432226
front side wheel deflector right # 84490400
front side wheel deflector left # 84490401
deflector kit # 84624552
front grill header # 86788444
right rocker molding # 84965190
left rocker molding # 84965189
rear wing # 85561511
rear diffuser # 84981408 (backordered forever lol)

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners