Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon fiber PN database.

TBH I've not read/watched everything on the 5 (I know I know) like the 4; however, the aero doesn't look as extreme on the 5. Did they talk about the total increase in downforce vs stock anywhere?
Neither car is pulling a Mark Weber with only the rear spoiler ofc, but was wondering.

Supposedly decreases lift by 75%. But it's unclear if that is with CF1 and CF2 or just CF1 and if it is both, how much each package contributes.

Also saying lift decreases by 75% doesn't meant much without absolute numbers. It might be you get 4 pounds of lift without the packages and 1 pound of lift with the packages. The fact they describe it as percentage lift decrease instead of pounds of lift reduced makes me feel that the numbers aren't huge.

I am concerned because the CF1 extends quite a bit further than the plastic one. Like 2x as far and I think I'm gonna end up destroying it in a week the way I drive.

So some clarification from my parts guy....the first image is for a non-CF car and the second one is for a CF car. You can see that parts #13 and #14 and parts #28 and #29 are different. So the rubber tire deflectors for a non CF car are not used for a CF car. I am not sure if there is a difference for carbon ceramic vs non carbon ceramic brakes now.

Non Carbon Fiber Car
View attachment 12291

Carbon Fiber Car
View attachment 12292
I would need to get #14 and #29 from the picture above to replace #13 and #28 on a non CF car...CF lip already installed

Aha!!! Finally some clarification that the strakes vs. tire deflector are the difference between CF1 (CFZ) and no CF. Now, where can I get my hands on these parts diagrams.
So some clarification from my parts guy....the first image is for a non-CF car and the second one is for a CF car. You can see that parts #13 and #14 and parts #28 and #29 are different. So the rubber tire deflectors for a non CF car are not used for a CF car. I am not sure if there is a difference for carbon ceramic vs non carbon ceramic brakes now.

Non Carbon Fiber Car
View attachment 12291

Carbon Fiber Car
View attachment 12292

Aha!!! Finally some clarification that the strakes vs. tire deflector are the difference between CF1 (CFZ) and no CF. Now, where can I get my hands on these parts diagrams.
Dealer parts department or you can purchase the Service Manual.

Yeah, I've never seen a parts diagram (with part numbers) in the FSM. I'd love to find one.

I have access to the service manual, but I don't see where the parts diagrams are.
You have to navigate to the appropriate section (front fascia, for example) then a procedure and parts list along with diagram are there. You can click on the part (picture or txt) to get number. If you have just a PDF of the manual, that feature doesn’t work.

Do you have ‘manuals’ or actual GMSi? AFAIK, GMSi is only avail via subscription.

Before GMSi, I was always able to get parts diagrams from Parts Department.

You have to navigate to the appropriate section (front fascia, for example) then a procedure and parts list along with diagram are there. You can click on the part (picture or txt) to get number. If you have just a PDF of the manual, that feature doesn’t work.

Do you have ‘manuals’ or actual GMSi? AFAIK, GMSi is only avail via subscription.

Before GMSi, I was always able to get parts diagrams from Parts Department.
I'm using ACDelco TDS which is for aftermarket use, not dealers, I guess. It doesn't link to parts, just other service manual sections. If there is public/aftermarket access to the parts (paid or unpaid) diagrams and numbers, I'd love to know about it.

Ok...

You have this option?

Screenshot 2022-09-01 145827.jpg

That's from the ACDelco TDS website. Notice the highlighted section.

I have access to this:

But again, unless you are planning on getting into the depths of your car, I would just get parts diagrams from the Dealer.

Also, let me note, I have this for my 6th Gen Camaro. I can't imagine they changed it for the CT4/5, but I do know the manuals sometimes lag the big model year changes. Took a year for the 1LE info to show up in the official manuals.

Last edited:
Ok...

You have this option?

View attachment 12325

That's from the ACDelco TDS website. Notice the highlighted section.

I have access to this:

But again, unless you are planning on getting into the depths of your car, I would just get parts diagrams from the Dealer.

Also, let me note, I have this for my 6th Gen Camaro. I can't imagine they changed it for the CT4/5, but I do know the manuals sometimes lag the big model year changes. Took a year for the 1LE info to show up in the official manuals.
Thanks for that link!! I'll use that in the future. Edit: actually it looks like the link to sign in just goes back to the TDS website and the same "software not included" manual.

Last edited:
So my dealer service advisor quoted me $780 to install the OEM CF wing ...discounted to $660 since I am a VIP customer 😳...what have you guys been quoted by the dealer? That's way out of whack lol
200 dollars install price if your order direct from cadillac online accessories.

CT5 blackwing all CF part numbers

front splitter # 84432226
front side wheel deflector right # 84490400
front side wheel deflector left # 84490401
front grill header # 85104595
right rocker molding # 84965190
left rocker molding # 84965189
rear wing # 85561511
rear diffuser # 84981408

www.gmcarpartsonline.com up to 35% off msrp
They aren't actually carbon fiber, but the front tire deflectors of the non-CF1 cars are replaced by under body strakes for CF1 cars.

so # 84490400 and 84490401 are not the correct part numbers for side deflectors? dealer told me they were.
I am actually referring to the deflectors under the car. I think it is 84624552.

These strakes replace the larger plastic deflector on non-CF cars

oh yes, that is correct, you will need 2 of those to complete it. also for the rear diffuser there is 2 part numbers for it number 9 in the diagram. part number 84555311 without groves, and 84555312 with groves. not sure which one you need with the carbon fiber diffuser.

You sure you need 2? The part number lists it as a ‘kit’ that isn’t side specific

What is the correct part number for the CT4 BW carbon fiber spoiler?? I've seen two part numbers listed on the forum: 85561509 and 85517781

Both come back as carbon spoilers for the CT4 when I search them on GM parts sites.

Screenshot_20220916-225547_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220916-225528_Chrome.jpg

The second one looks correct from the picture, but I've seen the part number for the first screenshot referenced a lot more here.

Second question - for the carbon front splitter on the CT4 BW, has it been confirmed it can't bolt directly up to the non-carbon front bumper?

I could have sworn I saw here or on Facebook that someone did in fact directly bolt it on a non-carbon bumper; however, I also see a post here that it can't because the carbon and non-carbon bumpers are shaped differently in the front splitter area.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back