Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Reservation Transfer

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
I confirmed with Cadillac Customer Care this morning that you can indeed transfer your reservation from your originally chosen dealership to another dealership of your choosing. Once again, firm up the pricing with your dealership prior to placing your order. Do not allow yourselves to be extorted by greedy dealerships. Remember, this is your reservation. This is not their allocation.

Good to know. My dealer won’t even talk price. I ask about supplier pricing, etc. I can not get a straight answer out of them. They say Cadillac hasn’t said what discounts will apply, etc. I really don’t want to pay sticker for version 1.0 that it seems they launched without all the goodies (magnesium wheels for example). Also, no online configurator, more pics of each package etc.

Who is the go to dealer?

D.

Good to know. My dealer won’t even talk price. I ask about supplier pricing, etc. I can not get a straight answer out of them. They say Cadillac hasn’t said what discounts will apply, etc. I really don’t want to pay sticker for version 1.0 that it seems they launched without all the goodies (magnesium wheels for example). Also, no online configurator, more pics of each package etc.

Who is the go to dealer?

D.
My dealer wouldn't talk price either. All that I had asked for was a maximum price of MSRP less any incentives / discounts that the car itself and or my wife and or myself qualify for. I don't believe that the Blackwings are going to be included in any of the discounts such as supplier pricing, educator discount or any of the monthly incentives etc... Them not wanting to talk price would be fair if the pricing had not been released yet however, it has. Therefore, they are in my opinion plotting for additional dealer markup and wanting you to place your order with them in order to extort you.

My dealer wouldn't talk price either. All that I had asked for was a maximum price of MSRP less any incentives / discounts that the car itself and or my wife and or myself qualify for. I don't believe that the Blackwings are going to be included in any of the discounts such as supplier pricing, educator discount or any of the monthly incentives etc... Them not wanting to talk price would be fair if the pricing had not been released yet however, it has. Therefore, they are in my opinion plotting for additional dealer markup and wanting you to place your order with them in order to extort you.
Yup - I am going to send them an email this morning canceling my reservation. I have enough going - don’t need this added to the list.

D.

Check some other dealer. My dealer gave me complete price with all options that I selected. There will be no incentives or discount on BW though so you'll be lucky if you get MSRP.

Check some other dealer. My dealer gave me complete price with all options that I selected. There will be no incentives or discount on BW though so you'll be lucky if you get MSRP.
Done, that dealer is fired. The transfer to another dealer was initiated this morning.

They work quickly. The new dealer has already been notified.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back