Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing emblem

Laceman2023

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 cts-v5 BW
just took possession of a a 2023 Blackwing. I asked the dealer for the Blackwing emblem, but they can’t comply.
If anyone has either an extra or one they don’t want please message me back.
Would appreciate it!

Your dealer doesn't provide the badge, you have to call or email Cadillac and ask for one to be sent to you.

I requested one on the online link above not more than a month ago and it just showed up yesterday. There wasn't even so much as a confirmation email, it was just on my porch.

Yeah, I swear I requested mine when we first got the email six months ago or whenever it was. I never got it. Then I got another email a month or two ago to request it, so I did again. I have not got it yet but I just bought one off of eBay in case I never get mine or it was lost in the mail. I did move since then. There's one left for sale on eBay if someone wants it.

We picked up our car 2 weeks ago. I contacted customer care a few days later and they told me a badge would be sent by Fedex within 3-4 weeks. Fingers crossed...

That is bizarre. Mine had it from the factory when I picked it up a month ago. ?!?!?

That is bizarre. Mine had it from the factory when I picked it up a month ago. ?!?!?
It’s strange. Seems to be really hit and miss. They had 3 BW’s on the floor and only 1 had it. I think it has something to do with production dates (earlier cars don’t have) but cars had probably sat longer than others at pre-shipping, and shipped later?

For some perspective, the MY 22BW's folks may still be receiving thiers even to this day. That said, I would have guessed the 23MY would have had them already on the car prior to delivery? Not so.... I have seen some 23MY OPs with posts and the badge already installed on the 4 and 5 BW's. Hit or miss? You will get them from GM. Patience and persistence is the key with some of this. Good luck.

Call Cadillac - don't use that website. After I called I got in 2 days. Service person said the address on my account was someplace in Illinois - huh. I have a feeling that website is bogus - I got suspicious when I got no confirmation via email

1-800-333-4223

Last edited:
Call Cadillac - don't use that website. After I called I got in 2 days. Service person said the address on my account was someplace in Illinois - huh. I have a feeling that website is bogus - I got suspicious when I got no confirmation via email

1-800-833-4223
1-800-333-4223 is the correct number.

Last edited by a moderator:
I called in on November 9 last year and was able to secure my badges. 4+ months later and still waiting...
Just put another call in and was told I am now high priority because they were under the impression that everyone had received them already. Wow, as I'm typing I just got a call back. Was informed that the latest batch came out 2 weeks ago and so I should be receiving mine any time now. No emails from Fedex BTW.

Badges aren't on all 23's because they came into production around December '22 not when the model year changed over in July. If your car was built before December '22 it won't come with a badge, you have to request it. If your car was built in December or later then it will come with the badge.

This is why some have them and others don't.

You can submit an application for your Blackwing badge right here:

Been waiting over a month for mine, but I have seen others getting them in batches!
Thank you! I ordered mine in 2021 and my allocation just came up, built on 2/27/23 of course with delayed shipping, but I have a Vin #, so I submitted my request for badging. Keep my fingers crossed. 🤞🏾

Badges aren't on all 23's because they came into production around December '22 not when the model year changed over in July. If your car was built before December '22 it won't come with a badge, you have to request it. If your car was built in December or later then it will come with the badge.

This is why some have them and others don't.
I took delivery December 2021 and still wait for mine.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back