Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing emblem

Hey has anyone seen or participated in this? I’m signing up

It’s the V-Performance Academy. It’s worth $3545 and comes with the purchase of the vehicle. 2 days all inclusive.
Read Book Club GIF

It’s worth $3545 and comes with the purchase of the vehicle.

Are you f'ing kidding me???

First my dealer didn't mention aynthing about the Blackwing emblem, now I find out they also didn't bother to mention this. I got my 5wing and a smile, that's it, never heard from them again.

Frickin dealers...

@revvhigh ...if you bought new (original owner) and have owned it less than one year, you can still go. See the one of the many threads about Spring Mountain or V Academy

Bro I just received my 2023 Blackwing yesterday and it had the badging on it. I also ordered the badges through the phone and the website. If they come in before yours I’ll send em to ya. Just shoot me your info once I receive them. If they send them
Lmk I’ve requested and not received. If available would appreciate it.

Great. I think they are quite busy so you will need to be patient… but it’s worth it

Still haven't received my emblem, started calling the line in January, still on the phone now for 1 hour ranting to get this taken care of. Pure incompetence. If you have already gotten yours, who did you talk to at cadillac please ?

I haven't received mine either. Someone named Thomas is being very patient, keeps reaching out to me weekly until I get it (it's been 4 weeks). Says his side says it was mailed out.

I starting to get the same urges waiting on my badges to show as I was for the car. Ordered 11/9/22 and still waiting...
Yes I've called them 4 times since. Maybe a 5th will be my ticket.

what a micky mouse operation cadillac is, why do I even bother being loyal to this brand..... does bmw, mercedes, lexus, acura and others deliver their cars without a badge/emblem ? Seriously something messed up and then put us jumping through hoops for a freaking emblem just like putting us through hoops waiting for the damn car to be built then sit in a field for 4 months before it ever gets transported to the stealership......

Its funny that all the Blackwing owners want their badge. The BMW and Mercedes owners take all of their badges off.
Funny enough, I have zero intention of putting mine on the car as it's already debadged. My toolbox is worthy. I just want my stinking badges!!

Its funny that all the Blackwing owners want their badge. The BMW and Mercedes owners take all of their badges off.
Not all of them, I've never seen a debadged M or AMG vehicle. I've seen plenty of debadged M sports and AMG line's however, probably to hide the fact they don't have an actual AMG or M.

I didn't debage my M3 Competition.

Not all of them, I've never seen a debadged M or AMG vehicle. I've seen plenty of debadged M sports and AMG line's however, probably to hide the fact they don't have an actual AMG or M.

I didn't debage my M3 Competition.
M and AMG badges are universal around me. I think they actually put them on Altima's now.

I had planned to take all the badges off my car before I got it. Let's face it - the name CT5 V blackwing really is meaningless. Its a one-off that should have been the 4th gen CTS-V.

But mine already had the Blackwing badge installed, so I decided to just leave well enough alone and keep 'em all in place.

I now have 3 open cases related to my badges. One of the cases is all my info, not my vin, for a baby V. I have 2 different operators personal numbers. First order placed 11/9/22 then 3/21/23 then 5/4/23. I'm told that my case has been moved to a high level for quick resolution. No emails and no badges as of writing this.

Cadillac couldn't be more screwed up as an internal company operation. I've been fighting this Emblem battle since January, have called 12 times, ordered it over and over and over again and told each time its on its ways. I'm done with this shit !!!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back