Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Constraints Tracker

Mine is infrared + manual and is at 3800, but infrared went on constraint like 2 weeks after they accepted it. It appears they are dropping the color for 2023 and that may be part of the reason it went on constraint a few month's before the end of 2022 production.

Someone else did mention their dealer said manuals were on constraint as well, but I don't know if they was ever officially confirmed.

Mine is also infrared and manual, it’s with the dealer since March 1 but the build has not been picked up by GM yet. My guy said I might be getting a 2023 at this point. This is for the 4.

My dealership is telling me both manual transmission and infrared tintcoat are "on constraint" :(

Y'all heard this too?

Every good lie has a bit of truth to it. IR Tintcoat is on constraint.

Manual on constraint? It sure feels that way, although not yet officially announced. I can say that it's easier to get an auto right now.

Anyone else heard this?

Anybody hear anything about carbon lately? I'd really like to have some, lol.

All these supply issues - making us think we will just pass. We love our vector blue CTS-V anyway.

D.
Upload the best photo of your V, then we can all help you decide if it's worth the wait

It is my wife's car.

Here is a decent pic.

D.
v .jpg

Could be worse? Android Auto is one of the few things I might refuse delivery over.

I ordered a 6mt F30 3 series in '12. BMW ran out of BT modules and didnt care and delivered them anyway.

Mine was a BASE, no option 6mt.

Someone I knew ordered an Estoril Blue M-Sport 6mt with an MSRP $7k higher.

When his was to be delivered within a week and found no BT, he cancelled delivery. I called his sales guy and lied what my payment was and got his car for $50 a month LESS than mine lol.

F30 Paul Miller show.jpg

No constraints on the 120 editions. My dealer said they could build mine as-is if I wanted it.

Not really - would have been cool. Have a 2019 ZR1TRK M7 and a 2020 GT350R - so have the manual piece covered. So, instead of the BW I bought a GT500 CFTP and have a Super Stock on order.
If it happens, it happens. Now the Escalade V seems more interesting.

D.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners