Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Constraints Tracker

Got a call from my dealer, apparently they got an allocation and were going down the list. Sales guy said CF and red paint were both constraints on it.

yep, mine is now 3000 status , but with out my carbon fiber package. I cant find a carbon spoiler and aero worth a poop. Ebay stuff looks cheap.

yep, mine is now 3000 status , but with out my carbon fiber package. I cant find a carbon spoiler and aero worth a poop. Ebay stuff looks cheap.
Rear spoilers are out there. Just havent found front spoilers yet. Was hoping Savage Cadillac would start popping off some parts by now.

i looked on ebay but these were cheap. spoilers and aero
Theres 1 oem rear spoiler going for 2k on ebay thats all scratched up. I bet by the time a body shop fixed it it would cost around what a new one costs.

Does anyone know what the option is for VP1 front splitter no charge?is that a non carbon front splitter?

It's the standard plastic, yes. It gets automatically added to orders. I suppose you could probably delete it, if you needed the extra clearance for some reason.
Ok thanks for the reply. I had added it in my order and the dealer didn’t know what it was. Go figure. They were telling me the carbon fiber packages could not be ordered and I said this is not the carbon package it’s for a standard splitter I believe.

Last edited:
Ok thanks for the reply. I had added it in my order and the dealer didn’t know what it was. Go figure. They were telling me the carbon fiber packages could not be ordered and I said this is not the carbon package it’s for a standard splitter I believe.
IIRC, theres supposed to box that needs to get checked for it.

Yes, I had checked it and they said it was part of the carbon package. I told him that it wasn’t and that I wanted it added in or I was not going to place an order

Yes, I had checked it and they said it was part of the carbon package. I told him that it wasn’t and that I wanted it added in or I was not going to place an order

From my research, it gets added whether or not you actually check the box. I haven't seen a BW without some type of splitter in the front. Which LI dealer?

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners