Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Badge?

azeyecap

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CTV4 Blackwing
I was following this Bat auction about a month ago and one of the commentors had this say:

@EMCARS Owner of serial #123 Blackwing and was recently contacted via e-mail by Cadillac. “The CT4-V Blackwing/CT5-V Blackwing models will now carry the Blackwing designation beneath the V-Series badge on the rear decklid.” Contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-333-4223. You will need to provide the last 6 of your vin #. Cadillac is gathering orders and will make one(1) production run of the badge. Said should receive by the end of 2022.

2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing 6-Speed

I didn't see anything about this on this forum but there is a good chance if it was discussed that I have missed the thread.

1. Does this comment hold up in the forums viewpoints?
2. has anyone called the number to see if this is real?

I never remember to call during business hours. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thank You.

I was following this Bat auction about a month ago and one of the commentors had this say:

@EMCARS Owner of serial #123 Blackwing and was recently contacted via e-mail by Cadillac. “The CT4-V Blackwing/CT5-V Blackwing models will now carry the Blackwing designation beneath the V-Series badge on the rear decklid.” Contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-333-4223. You will need to provide the last 6 of your vin #. Cadillac is gathering orders and will make one(1) production run of the badge. Said should receive by the end of 2022.

2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing 6-Speed

I didn't see anything about this on this forum but there is a good chance if it was discussed that I have missed the thread.

1. Does this comment hold up in the forums viewpoints?
2. has anyone called the number to see if this is real?

I never remember to call during business hours. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thank You.
This has been discussed for some time now. Yes, I called last Friday as I just received my whip and was told emblems have already been shipped, more supplies are coming, I should have my emblem by year-end.

JFC. Unless this is your 1st day on the internet, there's zero way you didn't see anything, I mean come on, how lazy can you be.

I know this place is a one-man band, but can some long termers be given some mod powers to clean up the spam.

And yes Buzz Killington is totally an apt alias, I shall ask to change it ;-)

This has been discussed for some time now. Yes, I called last Friday as I just received my whip and was told emblems have already been shipped, more supplies are coming, I should have my emblem by year-end.
I’ll be shocked if they show up anytime soon. I called the min I got the email in September.

JFC. Unless this is your 1st day on the internet, there's zero way you didn't see anything, I mean come on, how lazy can you be.

I know this place is a one-man band, but can some long termers be given some mod powers to clean up the spam.

And yes Buzz Killington is totally an apt alias, I shall ask to change it ;-)
tt.gif

billy-madison-comedy.gif

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop