Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Deciphering The 2024 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Mondrian Edition Plaques

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
2024 marks 20 years of V-Series Cadillacs, and as a result, Cadillac is celebrating the milestone with a special CT4-V Blackwing Mondrian edition. Part of that package includes a serial numbered plaque that will be attached to the lower door jams of the car. Below is how the numbering can be deciphered:

2024-Cadillac-CT4-V-2024-cadillac-ct4-v-Blackwing-Mondrian-Edition-Collector-Series-Plaque-Bui...jpg

4: First number will always be a four standing for the fourth Collector’s Edition model
56: The "5" stands for CT4-V Blackwing Special Edition vehicle while the "6" indicates a manual transmission, or if equipped with the automatic transmission, a "1" will appear in its place.
3001: The "3" indicates the specific Mondrian model for this particular car. There are 3 models, so either a "1 - Arrival Edition", "2 - Impact Edition", or "3 - Elevation Edition" will appear here. The last three digits are the last three digits of the VIN ranging from 001 - 066. There will only be 66 of each edition built.

Great info - thanks Rob! Any update on what the 20yr anniversary will be for the 5V BW?

Reactions: Rob
2024 marks 20 years of V-Series Cadillacs, and as a result, Cadillac is celebrating the milestone with a special CT4-V Blackwing Mondrian edition. Part of that package includes a serial numbered plaque that will be attached to the lower door jams of the car. Below is how the numbering can be deciphered:

View attachment 20409

4: First number will always be a four standing for the fourth Collector’s Edition model
56: The "5" stands for CT4-V Blackwing Special Edition vehicle while the "6" indicates a manual transmission, or if equipped with the automatic transmission, a "1" will appear in its place.
3001: The "3" indicates the specific Mondrian model for this particular car. There are 3 models, so either a "1 - Arrival Edition", "2 - Impact Edition", or "3 - Elevation Edition" will appear here. The last three digits are the last three digits of the VIN ranging from 001 - 066. There will only be 66 of each edition built.
Which Collector Series did I miss that makes this the 4th?

There was the original 250 in 2022, the Track Editions in 2023 and now the Mondrian Editions in 2024. Perhaps, combining the 4s & the 5s and counting the 5's 120th Anniversary models? 🤷‍♂️

Great info, thanks.

And why a "5" for the 4BW? Why not "4"?

Which Collector Series did I miss that makes this the 4th?

There was the original 250 in 2022, the Track Editions in 2023 and now the Mondrian Editions in 2024. Perhaps, combining the 4s & the 5s and counting the 5's 120th Anniversary models? 🤷‍♂️
120th anniversary edition?

Oh wait, I just looked up the details of the three different Mondrian Editions. Plenty of decals and stickers on them so it looks like I’m back in!

Oh wait, I just looked up the details of the three different Mondrian Editions. Plenty of decals and stickers on them so it looks like I’m back in!
Not as many as the Track Editions but, more colorful. Hmmm...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back