Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

OEM parts diagram / vendor for 5 Blackwing

99sport

Seasoned Member
Can anyone tell me how to find parts for a CT5-V blackwing?

If I go to the link below, I can find 4 Blackwing parts, or 5-V (non Blackwing parts), but nothing comes up for a 5 Blackwing. I've tried 5 different online vendors and get the same results. Tried a different browser and that doesn't work either.

The dealer replaced my trans and left some of the bolts out of the plastic tray under the body and I'd like to find the part number.

Works:

Doesn't work:

I couldn't tell from the links what parts you are looking for. Much of the underside plastic uses these type of screws https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHDCG6K?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details You might see what size holes are missing screws/bolts, then check similar sized ones to see which fit. That would at least let you know what type of screw it is. You can then match it up for a replacement.

Bump.

Am I the only one that can't figure out how to look up and buy OEM parts for a 5 Blackwing? (Websites work for me for 2022 4 Blackwing but not the 22 or 23 5 Blackwing)

Either there is something currently wrong with GM's backend that serves all these websites, I'm too dumb to use the internet, or I am loosing my mind - I'd like to know which it is!

Please click on the second link above and tell me if I am loosing my mind.

In the Carbon fiber part number thread there are screenshots of folks looking up 5 Blackwing parts - what website does everyone use for OEM parts?

I didn't find this by looking up "Blackwing" but drilled down from Cadillac to the 6.2 supercharged V8 (which only comes in Blackwing).

And here drilled down to CT5 then just looked for a part that fit the Blackwing (rotors were about 1/2 way down the page).

Interestingly, Advance Auto I wasn't able to find any "CT5"s from the Cadillac page, but I was able to add a CT5 V Blackwing to my stable of vehicles...

The dealer needs to replace those parts on their dime with their time. Same thing happened to me. The car is great but dealership service dept competency not so much.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I am actually looking for OEM parts - these are not sold at Advanced Auto, etc. Amazon sometimes has them from 3rd party sellers, but you have to have the GM part number. Rock Auto actually has a few OEM parts for Mopars (at really good prices too), but not for Cadillac, Honda, etc.

What I really need right now is access to the exploded diagrams and part numbers. My dealer royally screwed up my car and I want to be able to see what parts are supposed to be on the car, the part's official name in the GM parts system and its part number.

There are dozens of dealers that sell these parts directly over the internet - and all the parts diagrams are online - but for reasons I still don't understand (other than I am loosing my mind), I get an error on EVERY SINGLE OEM parts site when I look for CT5-V Blackwing (but NOT 4 Blackwing) parts.

The online diagrams are never very good for small specific things. I just go to my local Chevy dealer and sit with the guy while he pulls up the parts diagrams they have.

Previously I had a very large dealer replace the motor on my C8 and it came back missing a ton of of the underbody fasteners. I sent them pictures of all the missing fasteners and they looked up the parts and sent them to me.

I sent them pictures of all the missing fasteners and they looked up the parts and sent them to me.
That’s quite a feat, capturing pictures of fasteners that weren’t there. You didn’t happen to also see a Higgs boson?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back