Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone want a $94k 4BW?

raptor5244

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing - 46-381
Sebring ISMA Edition with Noir Frost.

Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 5.52.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 6.00.10 PM.png

Come on, you know the color combo is appealing.
I do like it but I would just settle for shiny Black Raven with the Bronze wheels and save about $25k-$30k.

What exactly do you get for that "sebring package"? Color? Geez - makes PTS on a porsche seem like a bargain.....
Not a whole lot IMO. It is mostly the carbon fiber bits and some decals. This particular one has the expensive matte black paint job. They should have at least modified the tune a bit and bump it to 500hp to help it stand out. Maybe a unique set of wheels. Maybe wrap the hood since it is a track edition although this particular one looks fully wrapped with that paint job. :) I would have ditched the sunroof and A10 on a track focused model.

Screenshot 2023-04-30 at 7.53.41 AM.png

The market will determine who wants one!

Or a lightly optioned 4 with an extended 100k warranty and lifetime supply of replacement brakes, tires and fluids to beat the crap out of.:lou
Agreed. Anything would be better than spending it on...stickers. :hb

Agreed. Anything would be better than spending it on...stickers. :hb
IMHO the 4 and 5 are very different cars. I was fortunate enough to be able to test them back to back before finalizing my deal. I don't think Sticker Boy is alone in his choice. There are definitely plenty of people willing to buy a 4BW loaded for the base price of a 5BW. That just means they value the playful nature and sharp reflexes of the 4BW more than the torque and space of the 5BW. Both are awesome cars but they have very different characteristics. I don't see one as better than the other. It depends on what the buyer thinks will serve them better.

Saw the electric blue IMSA version today at the local Cadillac store today = stickered $109,000.00 = this price, I'd have to lean to a 5v BW with a 6mt

Saw the electric blue IMSA version today at the local Cadillac store today = stickered $109,000.00 = this price, I'd have to lean to a 5v BW with a 6mt
That's the bad kind of sticker. An ADM sticker.

Last edited:
IMHO the 4 and 5 are very different cars. I was fortunate enough to be able to test them back to back before finalizing my deal. I don't think Sticker Boy is alone in his choice. There are definitely plenty of people willing to buy a 4BW loaded for the base price of a 5BW. That just means they value the playful nature and sharp reflexes of the 4BW more than the torque and space of the 5BW. Both are awesome cars but they have very different characteristics. I don't see one as better than the other. It depends on what the buyer thinks will serve them better.
But Sticker Boy didn't pay 5 money for his 4.

And you can't tell me that there is a 4 owner on this forum that doesn't secretly covet the absolute bonkers power of the 5. I know I do.

Yeah, they are different cars and I love my 4 but...I would have gotten a 5 if I could have afforded it. Buying a 4 for 5 money is just silly.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back