Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone want a $94k 4BW?

Getting back to the original topic… I just spent a little time looking over the Sebring IMSA Blackwing, and I’ve come to 2 conclusions:

If it were for me I’d configure it with the standard black wheels and delete the sunroof and suede steering wheel and save about $3,000.

And the car is definitely worth the price. The Maverick Noir Frost is not available on 4BWs and on 5BWs it’s an $8120 option. So between the 2 CF packages and the paint you’re already getting close to $20,000 in options. The additional decals, badges, baubles, and exclusivity easily make up any difference IMO. Plus of the 3 IMSA editions, the Sebring is far and away the best looking.

View attachment 18698
Not to mention the carbon fiber seat backs which are exclusive to the TEs on the 4s and damn near the entire BW line up when taking constraints into consideration.

Getting back to the original topic… I just spent a little time looking over the Sebring IMSA Blackwing, and I’ve come to 2 conclusions:

If it were for me I’d configure it with the standard black wheels and delete the sunroof and suede steering wheel and save about $3,000.

And the car is definitely worth the price. The Maverick Noir Frost is not available on 4BWs and on 5BWs it’s an $8120 option. So between the 2 CF packages and the paint you’re already getting close to $20,000 in options. The additional decals, badges, baubles, and exclusivity easily make up any difference IMO. Plus of the 3 IMSA editions, the Sebring is far and away the best looking.

View attachment 18698
The car is worth whatever somebody is willing to pay for it. I like the look paint job but I would be neurotic trying to keep it from getting damaged. I would just option up a Black Raven car the way you like and get it wrapped in satin black.

I agree. As I have aged I am appreciating the 4BW more than the Camaros and Corvettes I have owned. It is just a much better daily driver. Totally concur on Magride 4.0 and I even like the brake by wire adjustability. I couldn't tell a difference between the modes in my Camaro but in the 4BW it is quite noticeable. The Michelins PS4S tires also make a big difference vs. the Goodyears I had. I do miss the V8 sound a little but this LF4 pulls just as hard when the boost kicks in. I also like how fast it revs, I wonder if they used a lighter flywheel in the 4BW vs the Camaro?
Agree! LF4 revs faster and falls faster also.

I really struggle to drive the Camaro smoothly. Revs fall too slow. I don’t drive car often so know if I did wouldn’t be an issue.

4BW for daily driving ……5BW for those who want a garage queen. I doubt many 5BW owners have significant mileage on their cars….. if you do, would love to see a pic of your odometer as it seems most are afraid to drive them, lol! I guess the only explanation is your all hoping they’ll be the ultimate collectible!

BTW….. there’s no sarcasm button so, just take what I’m saying, with a grain of salt and have a little fun with it!!! 🥂
@Throat Yogurt please insult this member for me because I don't want to be a prick....

@Throat Yogurt please insult this member for me because I don't want to be a prick....
Go for it!

What did I write that is offensive or insulting to you? I truly believe 4BW owners use their cars more as daily drivers than 5BW owners. I also believe most 5BW owners believe their vehicle is an instant classic as a result of it being the last production American muscle car. BTW, they may in fact be right!

I’m guessing your 4BW has more mileage than your 5BW….. also, I could be wrong

Go for it!

What did I write that is offensive or insulting to you? I truly believe 4BW owners use their cars more as daily drivers than 5BW owners. I also believe most 5BW owners believe their vehicle is an instant classic as a result of it being the last production American muscle car. BTW, they may in fact be right!

@Tall Steve is just a sensitive guy. He was just kidding around with you.

Go for it!

There was a 5BW flogging it last Thursday on TNIA advanced group. They're stupid fast. But driver also got black flagged for trying to pass at a corner entry without a point by...

BTW….. there’s no sarcasm button so, just take what I’m saying, with a grain of salt and have a little fun with it!!! 🥂
^^^THIS^^^
Go for it!

I was just having a little fun and trying to set @Throat Yogurt up to get in trouble, lol!

I was trying to entertain you guys and failed!

Sorry Grease GIF by Paramount+
or
Season 3 Trolling GIF by Paramount+

@Tall Steve is just a sensitive guy. He was just kidding around with you.
^^^See @rubberduck gets it and knows how I am.^^^

Not to mention the carbon fiber seat backs which are exclusive to the TEs on the 4s and damn near the entire BW line up when taking constraints into consideration.
So I'm guessing you are still waiting for Road Atlanta edition?

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners