Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone want a $94k 4BW?

Go for it!

What did I write that is offensive or insulting to you? I truly believe 4BW owners use their cars more as daily drivers than 5BW owners. I also believe most 5BW owners believe their vehicle is an instant classic as a result of it being the last production American muscle car. BTW, they may in fact be right!

I’m guessing your 4BW has more mileage than your 5BW….. also, I could be wrong
So true, my BW4 is my daily drive and my BW5 is only weekends and when there's no rain. I have 9K miles on the 4 and 3K miles on the 5.

94k is better than $101k.

It's been available there for a couple of months - they called me a couple of months ago trying to get me to buy it. I told them that was 5 Blackwing money. At least they ordered it with a 6 speed

It's been available there for a couple of months - they called me a couple of months ago trying to get me to buy it. I told them that was 5 Blackwing money. At least they ordered it with a 6 speed

$12,995 in “accessories”. $10,000 ADM and $2,995 for ceramic. ADM is now apparently an “accessory”. 🙄

Morons. Stevens Creek Cadillac also has 6 speed manual Walkins Glen but their's is 3k off MSRP.

Morons. Stevens Creek Cadillac also has 6 speed manual Walkins Glen but their's is 3k off MSRP.

These cars will actually be a decent buy once they start discounting them 12%-15%. I just don't see many folks lusting after these track editions. The dealers in my area have a couple different versions of them but they are not selling yet. The carbon fiber is nice but extremely expensive. You can get 90% of the look with molded plastic and not worry about damaging it. The depreciation on these could be extensive since I am not sure many folks are going to be willing to pay much of a premium for them in a few years.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back