Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PPF Frost satin/matte

Mikey_hux

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Hi Everyone,

Newbie here. I picked up my 2023 ct5v blackwing (black raven color) yesterday. This car is amazing and I can’t wait until the rev limiter is gone.

Im going to do a PPF tomorrow and wanted to do the maverick noir frost look. Has anyone done this? If so can you please show pics and let me know the PPF details.

Thank you all in advance.

Attachments

• Image-1.jpeg
    Image-1.jpeg
    481.4 KB · Views: 59
Check your owner's manual in regards to break in period for your car. I believe my CT4 Blackwing has a full break in period of 1,500 miles for the engine and differential. On mine, the rev limiter is gone at 500 miles, but I question whether that is a full break in time. All car companies will do anything to get out of an engine failure claim.

I don't believe there is any actual rev limiting going on-just the display, but break-in is 1500 miles. RTM.

Thank y
Check your owner's manual in regards to break in period for your car. I believe my CT4 Blackwing has a full break in period of 1,500 miles for the engine and differential. On mine, the rev limiter is gone at 500 miles, but I question whether that is a full break in time. All car companies will do anything to get out of an engine failure claim.

Thank you so much. I will definitely check the owners manual. So much to read lol

While not on a black-colored car, there is a member who did matte PPF to his Infrared BW...and he has shared many pictures in that thread.

I've come to love the matte PPF. I would think doing the matte treatment on your car would be stunning...and you'll have to post a lot of pictures.

My buddy has a black corvette that he wrapped with Xpel Stealth and it looks exactly like frost noir. Just make sure you have them wrap all the way around the edges of the sheet metal.

While not on a black-colored car, there is a member who did matte PPF to his Infrared BW...and he has shared many pictures in that thread.

I've come to love the matte PPF. I would think doing the matte treatment on your car would be stunning...and you'll have to post a lot of pictures.
Thank you. I’m going to have to look for that thread.

Hi Everyone,

Newbie here. I picked up my 2023 ct5v blackwing (black raven color) yesterday. This car is amazing and I can’t wait until the rev limiter is gone.

Im going to do a PPF tomorrow and wanted to do the maverick noir frost look. Has anyone done this? If so can you please show pics and let me know the PPF details.

Thank you all in advance.
Yes

70829744882__596D93B0-50AC-467E-9AB3-A49B0A818225.jpeg
IMG_4313.jpeg

Thank you. I’m going to have to look for that thread.
As soon as it’s done. I’ll definitely post some pics. I’m also going to get ceramic tinted done on the windows as dark and legal as possible

Wow this looks great. What’s the info on the PPF? Do I can notify the shop tomorrow.
Xpel Stealth full coverage with the Xpel Cermaic after

Perfect thank you. I saw some online with cowl stealth full coverage but it looked darker than the grey color

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back