Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5 BW 6 Speed and CT4 BW automatic available in AZ (potentially negotiable)

Bangerman15

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
23 Ct4-V BW 6 speed on order!
Hey all, I was contacted by a dealer here in AZ Earnhardt Cadillac in Scottsdale. They have an automatic one available now with 10k markup and a 6 speed CT5V BW with 25k markup coming in.

The 4 is negotiable after I mentioned me being local and trading a vehicle, but the 5 BW isn’t. Figured I’d pass along the info in case anyone with $25k extra is interested in the 5 or wants to negotiate the 4 which they seem flexible on. Didn’t get much info outside of the above as I’m waiting on my 6 speed 4 BW and most likely ordering a 5 BW soon.

Good luck!

Hey all, I was contacted by a dealer here in AZ Earnhardt Cadillac in Scottsdale. They have an automatic one available now with 10k markup and a 6 speed CT5V BW with 25k markup coming in.

The 4 is negotiable after I mentioned me being local and trading a vehicle, but the 5 BW isn’t. Figured I’d pass along the info in case anyone with $25k extra is interested in the 5 or wants to negotiate the 4 which they seem flexible on. Didn’t get much info outside of the above as I’m waiting on my 6 speed 4 BW and most likely ordering a 5 BW soon.

Good luck!
I hope it's carbon backed with both CF packages and shadow gray or some other discontinued color because ouch. 25k

My dealer has a 10spd loaded out 5 in DEF, carbon, bronze wheels, tan interior, carbon seats. They want $160k because of the rarity of color.

My dealer has a 10spd loaded out 5 in DEF, carbon, bronze wheels, tan interior, carbon seats. They want $160k because of the rarity of color.
Yeah the local dealer who said they'd do MSRP but wouldn't remove their $5k "premium service" has a used one like that for $134K .. started at $150k almost 2 months ago.

There's a CT4 BW, Black, 6 manual, at Stevens Creek Cadillac in Santa Clara, CA. I don't know if they are adding ADM on this one or not. Give Tony a call if interested.

Attachments

• BLackCT$.pdf
    166.1 KB · Views: 106
Earnhardt has been at $25K for over a year. They can keep it. They are the highest that I'm aware of in AZ
Yeah, when I talked with a salesman in February and wanted to order he said we don’t have a set fixed ADM. Meaning he wouldn’t tell me how much the car was going to cost and they would later try to extract from me the most they could. I wouldn’t be surprised if the 5BW they have for sale was a customer order that the buyer walked away from. Horrible way to do business. Make a quick, or not so quick buck, and reputation be damned.

There's a sales guy up there I've dealt with for a while. I was looking at a couple of CTSV's prior to COVID that sold real fast. Super nice guy. When I was going to order my 5, I called him. Told me $25K over on every 4 and 5. I thanked him for his time.

There's a sales guy up there I've dealt with for a while. I was looking at a couple of CTSV's prior to COVID that sold real fast. Super nice guy. When I was going to order my 5, I called him. Told me $25K over on every 4 and 5. I thanked him for his time.
My conversation was not that long. Told him MSRP was my offer and I'm not negotiating. My sales guy was Joey and I think he was from Jersey. I'm not really a die hard fanboy of any car, maybe the old Chevelles. Although I have owned 4 RX-7s and an RX-8. The rotaries are fun little cars to drive.

thats crazy. what dealer is this? I wonder what i can get for my 4 DEF, loaded, manual?

Had my first service done at Earnhardt in Gilbert AZ on Friday. No issues, super nice. However, they had a blue 5V auto and a white 4V on the floor. $25k over on the blue, it was sold, $15k over on the 4, may have been available and $80K over for the Escalade V. These guys are crooks. I will never buy a car from them.... I guess they don't care as long as people are paying the ADM...

They dealership in town here now has 5 4BW on the lot all for MSRP. Something tells me the 4 is pretty easy to get now.

I would not pay MSRP for a 4V BW today. No need to as many dealers are already quite below that.

Have you looked at pre-owned CT4 BW prices? Dozens online (asking) between $62K and $68K. Most, very well equipped with low miles. It's almost tempting.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back