Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get their Blackwing badge yet? And are you putting it on?

Took advantage of the mid 60°s weather to install my badge.

PXL_20230215_171511295.jpg

I just requested one thru Cadillac App chat. She said 2-4 weeks...
I'm still struggling to get through to anyone. Texting doesn't get me anywhere, same with their automated phone system.

I'm still struggling to get through to anyone. Texting doesn't get me anywhere, same with their automated phone system.
I'm honestly trying to fight the urge of buying these...

I'm honestly trying to fight the urge of buying these...

I just sold the set I had. They are well made but the Blackwing Badges don't match the OEM one.

I just sold the set I had. They are well made but the Blackwing Badges don't match the OEM one.
My only gripe is that he used to do CNC'd metal things. These are cheaper plastic ABS pieces now. Plus im still 50/50 on debadging the whole car and blacking out the crests.

I last called on January 26, was told it would be shipping in 2 or 3 weeks. Still waiting for mine. I'm in the camp that wants it be known that my BW is no ordinary Caddy. I have some badging on fenders and license frame for now. Can't wait to finish it out with the BW badging on the trunk.

Attachments

• IMG_2675.jpg
    IMG_2675.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2698.jpg
    IMG_2698.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 92
I never called or messaged Cadillac/GM as I didn't really need my badge, but just got this email:
1676585936899.png

Takes me to this page, which isn't prefilled, so anyone else trying to get one still should be able to use it...

Yea, I got that email today too. Even though I called in November and again in January, I filled it out.

Now they just need to make a link for Canada.

I never called or messaged Cadillac/GM as I didn't really need my badge, but just got this email:
View attachment 16926
Takes me to this page, which isn't prefilled, so anyone else trying to get one still should be able to use it...
After I called the third time yesterday and they said they found my original case number from October and then said they didn’t know when the next shipment was going out, I got this email two hours after 🤣🤣 . Like wtf lol

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back