Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get their Blackwing badge yet? And are you putting it on?

Local dealer has a 5BW and I stopped by today to check it out. Had the BW badge on the back! Sales person said it was just rolled off the truck last Thursday and hasn't been touched.

Attachments

• 20230205_155433.jpg
    20230205_155433.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Got mine yesterday, I'm not much into badges/stickers, etc., but this little guy is subtle so I may just keep it.

Attachments

• BW Badge.jpg
    BW Badge.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 79
I can't complain about not getting my second badge because I was kicked in the nuts on the V-Club forum... I was told to be more appreciative and not complain....

That's ok, I have a badge coming from another source, F them!
WTF is that! You have 2 BW's so if my math is correct, you're entitled to 2 badges. Crazy shit brother!

Seriously though when does this thing actually show up. I called in September, chatted in in January and still no badge. I’ve had the car almost a year now. How do I get these guys to send out the damn thing already?

I got mine today but I already have a black Blackwing badge so I don’t really know what to do with it
Send it to me. I’ll Zelle you for shipping. I’ve been waiting since I called in September when I got the email. Still no badge lol

Has anyone put the Blackwing badge on the front fenders below the V or is it too many badges?😁. I got extra badges from this guy..

Screenshot_20230131-111025.png

I've resisted saying anything...but I can't take it anymore @KatyTxCT5V The badge looks slightly crooked! :geek:

I've resisted saying anything...but I can't take it anymore @KatyTxCT5V The badge looks slightly crooked! :geek:
Turn your head slightly and it will be straight ;<).

I guess the OEM badge foam could been cut incorrectly that was used for guidance or maybe the G-force it moved after a triple digit pull...

Damn you jbawden, I just checked it with a set of digital calipers and its same measurement on both ends. Throat Yogurt is correct.

Next time I'll make sure my iPhone is perfectly lined up straight for the best glamor shot and not a quick parking lot walk by, lol.

I called Oct 28 and got the badge Monday. This is for a 2023 4BW. I will put it on.

Tall Steve to Cadillac/Cadillac V-Club: I did not receive my second badge for my Blackwing.. Cadillac V-Club: would you stop complaining and be more appreciative! Oh, ok, my bad!!! I'm getting tired of all the excuses!! My favorite brand is going to hell in a handbasket.... I know its a little thing, but damn, can no one in the workforce today produce, and SHIP things anymore? I have been waiting on a next day shipment from FedEx now for 10 days and they still cant tell me when it's going to be delivered...... Sorry, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning....

Last edited:
Tall Steve to Cadillac/Cadillac V-Club: I did not receive my second badge for my Blackwing.. Cadillac V-Club: would you stop complaining and be more appreciative! Oh, ok, my bad!!! I'm getting tired of all the excuses!! My favorite brand is going to hell in a handbasket.... I know its a little thing, but damn, can no one in the workforce today produce, and SHIP things anymore? I have been waiting on a next day shipment from FedEx now for 10 days and they still cant tell me when it's going to be delivered...... Sorry, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning....
Now that you got that out,......feel better now Mr. VIP?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back