Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get their Blackwing badge yet? And are you putting it on?

added front fender badge ..
PXL_20230303_164654495.jpg

Just got a Fedex notification about 45 min ago. Package from Cadillac, picked up in Saginaw MI.

I guess that means another batch went out.

Just got a Fedex notification about 45 min ago. Package from Cadillac, picked up in Saginaw MI.

I guess that means another batch went out.

same here. Should be here tomorrow

Grrrr. Nothing for me yet. Requested more than a month back via call and then also using the link someone shared here.

Grrrr. Nothing for me yet. Requested more than a month back via call and then also using the link someone shared here.
Did both and haven’t seen anything. Maybe we should start a goat badge tracking page.

I called the Exec line back in Nov and then again Dec. Then received an email about a month ago to register again, did that and finally notified today of shipment. 4.5 months😳 Badge constraints I guess 😂

I got a call last week that there was good news! I should expect a badge in 1-2 months 😂. I'm more annoyed about my continued lack of parking sensors than the lack of badge at this point. I may change the text to "Lackwing" if I get it before parking sensors

LOL.... I'm not wealth by no means......... I save money for things I want and cheap out on everything else..... IF I get myself a Panamera my 5BW will have to go.... I live in an old house in a bad neighborhood and try not to accumulate any debt.
Most people don't understand this philosophy. I do!! People think I'm rich too! I am definitely not!!!

Winner winner chicken dinner! Look what randomly showed up!

Attachments

• 56741B61-6860-4955-9552-846CFBA6FB0F.jpeg
    56741B61-6860-4955-9552-846CFBA6FB0F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
I got a call last week that there was good news! I should expect a badge in 1-2 months 😂. I'm more annoyed about my continued lack of parking sensors than the lack of badge at this point. I may change the text to "Lackwing" if I get it before parking sensors
Yeah parking sensors is a much bigger miss than a badge.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back