Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get their Blackwing badge yet? And are you putting it on?

LOL, I was told on the V-Club website to STFU and be more appreciative! Cadillac did this out of the goodness of their heart and did not have to, so I need to be more patient and appreciative...

Oh, ok, my bad, I'm sorry Cadillac... So, y'all need to STFU! Hahahahahahahahaha...... As small of a deal as this is it may be a Cadillac killer for me......Sad

Last edited:
LOL, I was told on the V-Club website to STFU and be more appreciative! Cadillac did this out of the goodness of their heart and did not have to, so I need to be more patient and appreciative...

Oh, ok, my bad, I'm sorry Cadillac... So, y'all need to STFU! Hahahahahahahahaha...... As small of a deal as this is it my be a Cadillac killer for me......Sad
Maybe just leaving the club may be the answer. We don't tell you to stfu over here.

LOL, a lot of guys want to, or they just "tolerate" me........
Not sure it will be any better in a Porsche forum. I can see some of the folks over there saying if you want another badge, just buy another Porsche. #rainingmoney

Oh, ok, my bad, I'm sorry Cadillac... So, y'all need to STFU! Hahahahahahahahaha...... As small of a deal as this is it may be a Cadillac killer for me......Sad
Maybe just leaving the club may be the answer. We don't tell you to stfu over here.
LOL, a lot of guys want to, or they just "tolerate" me........
Typically I may post this in the 'First Song' thread... but me thinks this may fit right here😅🤣😂:

... and yes,... I like to have my cake and eat it too!

Not sure it will be any better in a Porsche forum. I can see some of the folks over there saying if you want another badge, just buy another Porsche. #rainingmoney
I will not be getting on a Porsche forum as I would not fit in for sure, just like the Corvette forums... I'm a simple man trying to buy a rich mans vehicle...

I will not be getting on a Porsche forum as I would not fit in for sure, just like the Corvette forums... I'm a simple man trying to buy a rich mans vehicle...
If you can buy two Porsches, you’re a rich man thinking you’re poor. Isn’t the last stage of loss acceptance. Time to accept your rich.

If you can buy two Porsches, you’re a rich man thinking you’re poor. Isn’t the last stage of loss acceptance. Time to accept your rich.
LOL.... I'm not wealth by no means......... I save money for things I want and cheap out on everything else..... IF I get myself a Panamera my 5BW will have to go.... I live in an old house in a bad neighborhood and try not to accumulate any debt.

You aren't missing a whole lot not being on Rennlist. I'm in the 991 generation forum and it doesn't matter how the thread starts it always ends with people tearing lumps out of each other's cars depending on whether it's NA (.1) or Turbo (.2) :ROFLMAO:

Do you, even if its in an automatic LOL! My son is looking for a used GT3, not willing to pay new+ for used price on them just yet. Hold the nut! He just unloaded a 2018 GTR with 12k on it. Beautiful car and scored a bit on the back end, he wanted to move on. Market is crazy for premium cars IMHO.

Attachments

• IMG_1242(2).jpg
    IMG_1242(2).jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 65
You aren't missing a whole lot not being on Rennlist. I'm in the 991 generation forum and it doesn't matter how the thread starts it always ends with people tearing lumps out of each other's cars depending on whether it's NA (.1) or Turbo (.2) :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm I don't get that at all on Rennlist at least on the 997 turbo forums. A bunch of true enthusiasts there willing to help and give advice.

Hmmm I don't get that at all on Rennlist at least on the 997 turbo forums. A bunch of true enthusiasts there willing to help and give advice.
I always thought the 997 and 996 gang would be 'good eggs'. I'll just say the 991 forum isn't quite like that, and this one (cadillacvnet) has been a breath of fresh air!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back