Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 MY Cadillac CT4-V / CT5-V Blackwing - What's New!

I believe its the same blue that the '24 Corvette is getting, Riptide Blue.

Its a lighter blue, not as dark as Wave.

It's better than the two old blues. But I'm not a fan of blues generally - Laguna Seca Blue is one notable exception.

OK, I like this blue, it really pops.

Interesting. The picture of the 5BW shows a car with the extended side skirt design of the CF2 package but the rear diffuser design of the CF1 package.

So either the side skirts now have the CF2 design whether they are plastic or CF and the car pictured is CF1 , or the rear CF diffuser has the same design as the plastic one now and the car pictured is CF2, or you can now order CF parts Ala cart, or it's just a weird picture that means nothing.
The 5BW also looks a lot lower than mine - I have a lot more fender gap. These are probably all just CGI anyway.

If there was a new fascia and mega screen, pretty sure it would be detailed under the "what's new". 20th anniversary animation and BW badges hints and "we're milking this thing for EV development dollars".

If I didn't have a BW and really wanted to order one new, I would be engaging in some heroic efforts to make that happen this year.

Is the Elkhart the same as wave?

I would normally agree with you. But the rendering here is 🔥. I expected taxi cab but the rendering has me considering this. Still want to see proper pictures. Color choices for 24 are pretty meh...
Glad that its not a bright or non metallic yellow but i will reserve my final judgement until i see one in person.

And i agree the the choices could have been better for MY24!

Cadillac just sent out an email about the 20th Anniversary activities they are doing. One of the links took me to this image. From the crease above the V badge, this isn't a 4, but I presume a 5. The angle of the photo has me scratching my head as to whether or not this is what we already have or something new. Anyone venture a guess as to what model/variant this is?

1685637667284.png

Cadillac just sent out an email about the 20th Anniversary activities they are doing. One of the links took me to this image. From the crease above the V badge, this isn't a 4, but I presume a 5. The angle of the photo has me scratching my head as to whether or not this is what we already have or something new. Anyone venture a guess as to what model/variant this is?

View attachment 19228
Looks like a regular BW5 with a body matched spoiler. My bigger concern is that the Blackwing badge must be back on constraint even for the press release cars.

Since it is absent a "Blackwing" badge, it's probably going to underwhelm.

Front lighting looks somewhat better than the previous "facelift" spyshots.
But I'm more interested in what's going on at the back of the car...

Is it correct to assume those tailpipe extensions are for easy/quick connection to emissions testing equipment? What are those 2 red "wires"/disconnects(?) in the rear bumper/lower valance?

Going (far) out on a limb, but maybe a hybrid model with a new power train needing epa certification and those red things are emergency battery disconnect pulls?

2024-5-cadillac-ct5-refresh-prototype-spy-shots-may-2023-exterior-010.jpg

Front lighting looks somewhat better than the previous "facelift" spyshots.
But I'm more interested in what's going on at the back of the car...

Is it correct to assume those tailpipe extensions are for easy/quick connection to emissions testing equipment? What are those 2 red "wires"/disconnects(?) in the rear bumper/lower valance?

Going (far) out on a limb, but maybe a hybrid model with a new power train needing epa certification and those red things are emergency battery disconnect pulls?

View attachment 19539
Probably to vent fumes out of the shop. So they'll connect some tubing that takes the fumes out of the building.

GM Authority is a joke. Just the other day they were reporting on the new 2023 Cadillac colors
Agreed. But wherever they got them and when, I think this is the first time some of these spy shots have gone in to general circulation.
As noted, the front looks different = and maybe better - than earlier spy shots.
And I don't remember ever seeing interior shots.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back