Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 MY Cadillac CT4-V / CT5-V Blackwing - What's New!

In regards to pt 4 I have been in contact with my local dealer but they have been telling me they can't put in an order yet.
That doesn't sound right. Ordering opened in May. Maybe they meant they had no allocation yet.

Part 3, who has some good stories about going into a dealer and having an easy factory-order experience for a 2024?
Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself, but so far I have had an incredible experience on my CT5 Blackwing order. Contacted a dealer late mid-June at the recommendation of someone on this forum. Was told, and have in writing, car will be MSRP with a $1000 refundable deposit. Salesmen told me he's not in the market of keeping deposits and if I have to back out the car will easily sell.

Order submitted 6/10, accepted by GM with scheduled a production date of 7/24, and estimated delivery of around 8/10. Seeing the waits other people have had for this car I'm won't actually believe this isn't someone pulling an elaborate prank on me until I'm sitting in the car.

In regards to pt 4 I have been in contact with my local dealer but they have been telling me they can't put in an order yet.
Doesn't sound right. My order has been submitted and is scheduled for production already. Your dealer just doesn't have an allocation.

Doesn't sound right. My order has been submitted and is scheduled for production already. Your dealer just doesn't have an allocation.
Possibly this was on may 27th I followed up recently but haven't heard back.

Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself, but so far I have had an incredible experience on my CT5 Blackwing order. Contacted a dealer late mid-June at the recommendation of someone on this forum. Was told, and have in writing, car will be MSRP with a $1000 refundable deposit. Salesmen told me he's not in the market of keeping deposits and if I have to back out the car will easily sell.

Order submitted 6/10, accepted by GM with scheduled a production date of 7/24, and estimated delivery of around 8/10. Seeing the waits other people have had for this car I'm won't actually believe this isn't someone pulling an elaborate prank on me until I'm sitting in the car.
That was quick. I put in an order for 2024 CT5BW on 6/8 and prelim order accepted (1100 status), accepted by GM 6/12 (2000 status), preferenced and accepted by production control 6/13 (2500, 3000 status). No movement since. Hoping to see a TPW posted in next couple weeks since they are starting production. Would love to get it and enjoy it a little bit before winter.

Got a call today (from salesperson) that my '24 4VBW is 4B00 Bayed
Is there a way to track this myself? or just chat at cadillac.com?

Dealer or Cadillac chat are about the only choices these days.

Very nice. That means you'll have your 4BW within 6 months or so. Maybe.
(Actually, they seem to be shipping much more quickly lately, but there was a time when this was, sadly, true.)

Mine seems to be stuck at 3400 since late June. I'm getting impatient as hell here. I have no clue how you guys who waited 12+ months managed to do it.

Mine seems to be stuck at 3400 since late June. I'm getting impatient as hell here. I have no clue how you guys who waited 12+ months managed to do it.
Isn’t yours supposed to be produced this week based on your TPW? 2024 MY didn’t even start production until about 2 weeks ago. That’s why you have been at 3400 so long (sorry if I’m just telling you stuff you already know). I wouldn’t expect delivery for a couple months after production finishes based on timing of most of the recent people’s deliveries.

My order got updated to a TPW of 7/31, but I’m not expecting to see it any sooner than September or October. Any earlier would just be a pleasant surprise.

Isn’t yours supposed to be produced this week based on your TPW? 2024 MY didn’t even start production until about 2 weeks ago. That’s why you have been at 3400 so long (sorry if I’m just telling you stuff you already know). I wouldn’t expect delivery for a couple months after production finishes based on timing of most of the recent people’s deliveries.

My order got updated to a TPW of 7/31, but I’m not expecting to see it any sooner than September or October. Any earlier would just be a pleasant surprise.
Yes it had a TPW of this week. As of yesterday it was still at 3400, but I know it doesn't get updated to 3800 until it's completely finished being assembled. So I guess it still could technically be in the build process. Even though I mentally prepared myself for a long wait I've realized I'm a lot less patient than I thought I was. And I do realize I'm being unreasonable considering my total wait time will probably be in the ball park of 2 months when tons of people here needed to wait 12-18.

You Got This Mental Health GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Yes it had a TPW of this week. As of yesterday it was still at 3400, but I know it doesn't get updated to 3800 until it's completely finished being assembled. So I guess it still could technically be in the build process. Even though I mentally prepared myself for a long wait I've realized I'm a lot less patient than I thought I was. And I do realize I'm being unreasonable considering my total wait time will probably be in the ball park of 2 months when tons of people here needed to wait 12-18.
I had to wait 3 months for my wife’s Grand Wagoneer to be moved from a train yard in Portland OR to Bend OR 3 hours away and about lost my shit. I can’t imagine waiting 12-18m for an allocation to be built and delivered, haha.

I had to wait 3 months for my wife’s Grand Wagoneer to be moved from a train yard in Portland OR to Bend OR 3 hours away and about lost my shit. I can’t imagine waiting 12-18m for an allocation to be built and delivered, haha.
I think if that happened to me you'd see me on the news out front of the storage yard
let-me-in-eric-andre.gif

Target is the first word in TPW. It doesn't always happen in that week.

I'm at 3800 now, so hopefully it doesn't sit in a storage lot for months before it makes its way over to NY.

Unless I just got really lucky, whatever issue Cadillac had shipping built cars seems to be resolved. Mine was built Friday and as of today is in transit to the dealer.
I’d say luck as mine was built 9 weeks ago and it’s still on hold.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back